1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel Like I’ve Only One Finger Nail Left To Hang On With..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Me too.. in Royal Claret n blue the colours of World Cup Winners...

2. I was in Cardiff in 98, getting shitfaced at the bar in the jurys inn hotel with this fella[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Noods, you have friends on here.

And what friend is worth having, that cannot accept hard truths? Your honesty and openness will not drive them away - not the real ones.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Cheers my friend, means the world hearing that.. It’s true with so many situations, “you simply can’t change history” no matter who you are.. You might try and make good of the past, yes, and that’s all I can do..

I have a suitcase packed full of bad memories and a route map full of physical scars which show the bad places I’ve visited...

However, to my way of thinking, it’s where we go now that really matters and that’s where friends like you guys matter oh so much..

Having people there, really helps.. having people there who understand and really really care is amazing.

Just showing your support gives both myself and others in similar situations such a lift, so please, keep the helps coming, for it’s when they stop, that’s when the uncontrollable past memory’s, gain significant ground once more..

You guys as crazy as it seems, are way more important to the likes of me than most will ever understand.. you do way more than any, counsellor or mind coach can ever do.. Simply put, you talk, where they try, to tell..

Keep me busy, n the memory’s @ bay, but do remember, NOODS ain’t Gay... x

• Like Like x 7
    • Love You Love You x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hi Noods,
    I just wanted to say Ive been following this thread and tbh you are inspirational. Sometimes the forum can be a little cruel but it’s great to see the strength it can give to members during a time of need. Good luck going forward Noods, I will be thinking about you a sending positivity in your direction.

Steve

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Morning fella. You are no different from any of us. In fact you’re way better than me cos you can do incredible things with stuff.

I’m just a cack handed, monkey like, buffoon when it comes to doing practical things. And as been said before you are inspirational.

Keep doing, what you are doing and showing us your work and you’ll keep a bunch of us really happy! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Today's the day Noods, I've got my beer and popcorn ready for 1-30 ( hope that's not the score!! ) YNWA.
    Good luck :confused:
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  8. I’m one lucky Guy having your possr.. pozze.. pozletiffity ..

I can’t seem to say, speak, or spell positivity ... but I’m sure you know what me’s mean.. x

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Your Gorgeous and you knows it geez... x

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Yes my son.. Planët Noodles closes This PM for a few hours heart monitor will be attached and texts flowing between my chums at the game up there in the land of the dole Q and HQ here at Noodle Towers..
    A win on and off the pitch for the Cockney boys is my prediction... x

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1

11. I do very much agree with these words noodles I don’t know where I would be without this forum in my hard times

I do have to say my psychologist and my well-being lady at the hospice are amazing

Keep going noodles you know we are here for you.... always x

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I think your amazing noodles

• Like Like x 1
  13. You think his amazing noodles ... what? Finish your thought, DB.

: o D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Actually noods, a thought from another thread in here, the pets section.

Do you have a pet, a cat would be cool, a dog better. Something that relies on you and keeps your mind busy at the loneliest of times when it tends to wonder.

There is something about a dog looking at you thinking, I don't care what you are over thinking, if you don't stop it and take me out for a walk, I am going to shit on your carpet

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. find a job you love and never work a day in your life.
    X

16. this keeps rearing its head, and its still funny. I post it for noods.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  17. So so wrong but I cannot stop laughing!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. What a troop of men hey..
    ‘Capt Nobes” (Mark “sideways “ Noble) “Arnie” Marco “who’s-he? (UZI) “Arnautovic.. and Felipe “he’ll Be handy “ Anderson...

But 3 of our dream team.... x

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information