1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel Like I’ve Only One Finger Nail Left To Hang On With..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Aug 10, 2018.

1. No... your Minces my Son .. Your Mince Pies... Blinded by class!

Now Would you take a butchers at them ay... Now do they look like the dogs dangley bits eh... ?

2. Alf Garnett would have been well made up with all the overseas players.:astonished:

• Funny Funny x 2

3. If you mean looking like wrinkled walnuts with hair on, yeah :eyes::D

Although I've just noticed you're playing Liverpool today so whilst one side will keep going on about iron's, the other side will have a flat bed transit, stealing the iron to sell to the scrappy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I had to think about that one Loz :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Mmmm that went down well.
    Screenshot_20180812-162114.png
    Steve :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I thought we did well to get nil... x

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Next week will be better - is it Bournemouth at home?

• Like Like x 1
  8. IMPORTANT ADDITION...

Please understand with regards to the above the abuse lasted for just over a year and wasn’t purely of a sexual kind.. all my fingers and most of my toes were broken by the 9 at least once, plus burns including metal rods heated up and branded on the skin plus scalding etc.. but, I resisted vigorously each and every time they went for me. I was taught boxing from about a nine year old and therefore they caught a few, however it probably just made matters worse.. Also I was told if I was to ever mention what they were doing they would get my 11 year old sister..

To this day my Sister is totally unaware of what happened back then, simply I don’t wish for her life to also be affected by those events..

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Thanks mte

I rang the council today and they’ve said to do as you suggested eg make notes and dates plus record sounds etc..

This I’ve agreed to do ..

Thank you..

• Like Like x 9
  10. Noodles i had trouble with my neighbours dog they would leave it all day in the kitchen next to mine howling it would involve evening also till 11pm

They are tenants of a housing association so I contacted the HA and was given forms to record every incident as it’s anti social behaviour, in the end I contacted the environmental health officer because said HA wasn’t doing anything, next door received a letter from the EHO and the dog was gone within days.

I made sound recordings on my phone of every incident so that it couldn’t be disputed the affect it was having on me and the kids

They are a nightmare next door they have no carpet on their stairs and when the kids visit they are allowed to run up and down banging stair gates
    There isn’t anything I can do about that

People are bloody selfish

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Evening Noods. I’m just back from visiting my grandchildren in Helensburgh. I think I got some grit in my eye when I was leaving.

Hope you’re doing ok!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just checking in with you noodle doodle :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  13. He needs time to get over the football result.:upyeah:
    Steve

• Like Like x 3
  14. Local derby will be Brentford next season

• Like Like x 1
  15. He's busy getting wet with his frame :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I wish I could meet them. you are stronger than you will ever know Noods.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Noods, my life got like yours, I live in a row of town houses .my next door neighbours wife went strange on us after knowing my family 35 years. my mate (Ducati 749) 3 doors down were talking across the gardens about the important things in life etc. so she put out the washing line full of sheets to stop us. so me & my mate got up our step ladders & stood above the washing wall. MATE THERE IS ALLWAYS A WAY ROUND THINGS DONT GIVE UP

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Should have smeared chocolate marks on the sheets, shit stained bed is not a good look.

19. Noods,
    Just belatedly read your posts. I've suffered from depression too, though stemming from a completely different set of circumstances. One of the things that is very, very important to understand is that any thoughts of self blame (ie: 'This is my fault') is the result of the depression, I strongly recommend you read Tim Cantopher's book, Depressive Illness: The Curse of the Strong. It is accessible and can help to give a perspective outside of the 'dark thoughts'.
    Wish you well.
    Grant

Do Not Sell My Personal Information