1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ferrari 430 Scuderia - Full Machine Polish

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by rob lewis, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Very nice work on a great car that deserves such detail.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Lovely pal..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. If I'm ever up your neck of land robbo, you can grab a bucket ñ sponge, and sling it over my new car, cause that fezzer defo looks a match for them there polaks up the road. Well done mate. :D

PS, you got new bike yet?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. What can you do with this?
    20170114_134411.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Haha...and THANKS!...YES, anytime buddy no problemo!....No garage is empty.....still looking at the 1290 SA....wish i never sold my Multi now!..although I got a fab price for her....really can't justify spending nearly 20k on a new multi which is what it will cost to be like my old one....I should've bought your mates speedy! cracking deal that was!....

• Like Like x 1
  6. haha...I wouldn't touch it....spoil the aesthetics!...and I'll get my pads dirty! ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. How about peeling the roof back and using it as a skip? :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Rob, I didn't realise there was so much to waxing and polishing, excuse the simple description! If I ever own a Ferrari or GT3 I will be ringing you for a quote!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Wash your potty mouth out!! :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. I only used a single bucket from B & Q and a deerty rag....easy really! lol....

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Seeeee, like the polaks, nice work Robbo !! :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. And just remember you're going via mine:)

13. no problemo buddy! ...be a pleasure!....HNY....

14. Will do Nige, I ain't forgot . HYN :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Why would you got to Ferarri and buy that car, then go down to Halfords to put the stripes on top panels. Why didn't he just buy a gt40 in the first place ?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  16. They are original 430 Scuderia stripes installed at manufacture and this sit UNDER the clear coat...not aftermarket at all....FYI they are also painted and not ' Vinyl ' that sits under the clear....

#36 rob lewis, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  17. why should he when he also has this Halfords striped Ferrari too! Doh

DSC_0009.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. Been in one of those. There's a piece of 6mm Perspex separating your head from that howling V12. Sounds bloody amazing full chat.... eargasm!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Stunning results again Rob, hope you had a great new year.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. @rob lewis how would you feel about writing a thread in a 'How to' kind of way?
    From first wash through to final wipe with tips n tricks , techniques and decent products to use, for all us aspiring amateurs.
    I, for one would be very interested .
    Stunning work btw!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information