1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ferrari 430 Scuderia - Full Machine Polish

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by rob lewis, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Hi sorry just letting you know a Scuderia is a V8 not a V12
    Most rear engine ferrari are V8 then there are others that are V12 not a lot tho lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. I stand corrected Trevor! Was the 360 Modena a V12?

3. haha...I'd be outta work pretty soon @Sambighair ...joking.....but sounds like a great idea if there is enough people interested....once I get a decent amount of time I'll look into putting a detailing thread ' how to & what to use ' sort of thing maybe...on the forum with the help of @El Toro ....

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Nope :)

5. Hi ya
    Ive never heard of a V12 360 Modena.
    Im not saying you were not in one.
    But from the production line they were all V8.
    And if it did come out of the factory it would have been a special build
    I doubt it very much but I'm just covering myself lol

6. I'm sure you're correct. Could have sworn my mates was a V12 but must have been a V8. I'll get me coat.....

7. Fookin ell

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. It's quite possible your mate has a V12, not all production Ferrari's we're V8's... You could have been in any of the below which are all V12's

- 250GTO
    - Daytona
    - 512BB (Flat 12 not V12)
    - Testarossa
    - 550 / 575

- Enzo
    - FXX
    - F12 / F12TDF
    - La Ferrari

If it was a V12 I would say it was most likely one of the models highlighted in bold as they are slightly more 'common' for wanting of a better word... A ride in any 12 cylinder would be an experience to cherish for life :)

My old fella used to have a 512BB which he insured me on for my 18th birthday and let me drive, something I will never forget... Sadly sold it when they moved to Ireland though and then prices went ridiculous for them...

#48 Ben Mallinson, Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. No, it must have been a V8 because it was definitely a Modena 360. Amazing car. I also have a mate that sold his 365 GTB Daytona for a ridiculous profit. And I'm talking holiday villa in Spain profit. Jammy bar steward! We work together and he retired last month. I hope his next crap's a bowling ball.....

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Some boxers in that list?

11. Included the 512BB although not a V12, still 12 cylinder :)

12. and the red head ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information