1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Festival Italia - Brands Hatch 16 August 2020

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Pete1950, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Apparently the Festival Italia is on again in 2020 at Brands, arranged for Sunday 16 August. If you enter an Italian bike in advance online it's free, but if you turn up on the day and walk in it's £20 or so.

Actually there are a lot more cars than bikes, which may or may not put you off depending on your interests. Loads of Lamborghinis, masses of Maseratis, fields full of FIATs ...

The 2019 event was quite rainy. Let's hope for a dry one this time.

https://www.festivalitalia.com/

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Looks good. I was about to book a ticket but thought that I should wait and see if I can get back to riding. Plus, Brands is a fair way from me and it is all boring Motorway :-( I will put it on my diary and see how it goes..

3. It seems this event is still on, i.e. has not been cancelled. If you want to turn up to Brands on 16 August 2020 on your Ducati (or other Italian bike), it is still possible to register online. Do not plan to turn up on the day without booking, that will not be allowed this year. I have registered my Hailwood.
    https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar/Register/BH-20-Festivalitalia

4. Thanks, just registered . Went under DOC Kent, 35 spaces left .

5. Me and FE got tickets..

6. 20200816_105600.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. 20200816_105743.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  8. A few more snaps.
    It was much quieter (less well attended) than previous years with fewer bikes, cars and merchandise stalls, but a good atmosphere all the same.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nice, I never went today as was picking up a new car .

10. I went with wifey, we had a good few hours there, saw @final_edition and @ducati dad as soon as we walked in, stopped for a nice little chat before heading to the grandstand and bumping into Rich from Louigi Moto and Nattyboy and having a good catch up whilst admiring the F40.

Some good racing and we bailed back to Reading about 3.30 when the showers came down, was good fun generally.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information