1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Final Clearout

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Topolino, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Afternoon I’m still interested and will buy the whole lot
    Cheers

2. Waiting to hear back from "outintheopen" Clarkey as he was first in the queue, you are now second as m@tt dropped out. I will let you as soon as he confirms whether he wants to buy them

3. Yep no problems

4. I expressed my interest originally in another thread, and so first, but in fact have picked something else up since, so over to the others.

Recommended seller incidentally!

5. OK Clarksey looks like they are yours as "outintheopen" has passed, Regenwulf is already sorted with other mirrors/indicators and m@tt passed a while back so if you are still interested send me a PM.

6. Cheers merry Christmas to me

7. PM'ed you Clarkey. Sorry just realised the typo in your name I've been making! Doh!

8. Have sent a pm think I've done it correctly give me your details and I will send payment
    Thanks

9. Yes all good Clarkey. Thanks. If anyone is interested in the remaining parts I have for sale let me know. I'm prepared to knock 10% off the prices quoted above as I need them gone.

10. What's left

11. Would the fairing lowers fit an 899?

12. I need fairing bolts, complete set to my 1199. Are they back in stock anytime soon maybe?

13. OK folks after a bizarre twist of fate and Royal Mail making a royal cock-up of delivering the parts to the buyer, they never reached the intended recipient and I issued a full refund. Imagine my surprise, when after returning to the UK after an eight week overseas training course, there was a parcel back home with the missing Oberon indicators and mirrors in them, which are now back up for grabs. If anyone is interested I am after £120 + £7 postage for the mirrors and indicators which will include the Motowheels adaptors to allow you to fit them to the threaded handlebars of the 1199/1299 and the connectors. See earlier post for pictures.

14. Yes should do Aaron

15. I am out of of stock of them now. If I get anymore in I will let you know.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Appreciate the response mate but have sorted some out now.

Would have those frame covers off you but I’m very nearly certain they’re different between the 899/1199?...

17. OK no worries, frame covers sold a while ago.

18. Hi Topolino,
    What’s left to move on?
    Cheers

19. TonyC.....Here is most of it. Some prices now reduced for a quick sale.

a) 2 x lower fairings in carbon to fit 1199/1299. Fullsix panels in excellent condition (though one has a small break in the mounting tab, but easily repaired) Professionally painted with part exposed carbon lower area and also Ventureshielded, ready to fit. They also have full heat reflective foil fitted. Was asking £340 the pair. Will take £290.00 plus postage. See pictures earlier and below

b) 1299S (LED headlight ONLY) carbon fibre instrument surround (see earlier pics in the thread) £75.00 + postage

c) 1199/1299 Desmoworld frame plugs to fit frame and swingarm holes £30 + postage (see pics below)

d) Oberon indicator/motowheels adaptor kit/oberon mirrors £120 + postage (see pics below)

e) Panigale Final Drive Chain - 104 link 525 pitch (brand new including joining link and o-rings) £50 (Retail new approx £100.00) see earlier pic

f) New Panigale XPEL full PPF 959/1299 kit £70.00 (Retails new for over £100.00) see earlier pics

billet-06.jpg billet-07.jpg rh lower.jpg lh lower.jpg lowers 1.jpg 20180928_154409.jpg 20180928_154330.jpg 20180928_154409.jpg 20180928_154425.jpg 20180928_154440.jpg

20. Any takers for the above I need them gone. As an incentive, the total for all the above is £635 + postage. If someone offers me £595 for the lot I will pay the postage. The parts retail for over £1000 new, given the paintwork and Ventureshield costs on the panels. Downsizing houses so need the space. PM me. Incidentally this part alone costs £230 new:

EDIT: Fairing panels now sold. I will prepare a new combo deal for what's left shortly.

MD-9915-C92-1-611x611-0.jpg

#40 Topolino, Mar 11, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
Do Not Sell My Personal Information