1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Finally Cleaned My Multi.....

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Wayne58, Feb 8, 2018.

1. That's cause it don't live in the Baltic Norf noobs :cool:

2. Great to see I’m a positive influence

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sure we can get some goodens mate, scenery in the Pyrenees is stunning and we've got Chiz for the comedy stuff :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. looks like it has never seen any rain, salt or mud, are you sure you are telling the truth lol, where are those before pictures................., great looking bike!

5. Thanks mate, take that as a compliment to my graft. :D
    Don't have any before pics, who takes pics of their bikes covered in shite ? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. To much english on the ivory balls, or was the cue to heavy :)
    Man up lad ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Are you secretly a famous Snooker player?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Doffing my hat in shame Gareth, am going out right now to buy some "man up pills" . I'm gonna take the lot, eat some raw steak, drink a load of ale and go punch some one on the noggin.
    Phew, I feel better already. Cheers 'G' :D

#28 Wayne58, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2018
  9. Lol, no mate, just a standing joke as I get alot of time off, tend to be in the snooker club a fair bit. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Great job buddy.....multi is looking immaculate....take my hat off to ya....bet you don't wanna ride her now she's pristine!...

11. Morning Rob, not pristine mate or up to your standards to be honest, if ya look close there are signs, but generally was pleased with the outcome. All those days covering everything in WD40 seem to have paid off now its all cleaned off with paraffin. :D

Washed with Muc off, parraffin and 1 bucket/sponge with Fairy in it, cleaned certain parts with WD40 on a cloth, wheels and body waxed with Meguiars quick spray. Thats how us pro's role Robbo, none of this fancy pants car stuff eh ?? o_O:worried:........... TAXI !!! I'll get ma coat ;)

#31 Wayne58, Feb 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Since this looks like a brilliant job done, would it be too much to ask to share some details on the cleaners/equipment used?

13. You!.........................Rob, feck off :eek:
    :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. I did above mate, not kidding, that's what I used. :upyeah: I did have both wheels and chain/sprockets off, plus both foot pegs and brake /gear levers so access was good,so cleaned alot of stuff off the bike. But I used no pro products, literally the list above .:)

#34 Wayne58, Feb 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Shit stirrer. Lol, rob is a thousand leagues above what I did mate, I just cleaned a bike, robbo would look at it close up and piss himself...:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. For some reason that completely eludes me, I didn't see your comment at the moment I wrote mine. Either I had the page open and submitted the comment after you posted yours without refreshing or I'm going completely blind ...
    Thanks a lot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Wayne looks spotless to me :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Last time I saw a bike so clean and tidy as yours was in a showroom!
    Very good job!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. You're too kind, many thanks. :upyeah:

20. Wayne... You missed a bit. Do a proper job next time eh? ;-)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information