1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally Got A Ducati...

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Faith, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Thanks all. Will post a pic soon with the toys. Finally got the Landy running. Spent hours replacing the suspension air compressor and it's working!
    Now I can go transfer the bike title while waiting for a reverse thread adapter for the new right bike mirror then I can start riding on the streets. Also learned about the "keys". I only have one black one!
    This weekend we are going to Wet and Wild at Brainerd International Raceway an hour away. Superbike roadracing (CRA season end) and snowmobile watercross racing at the same place and same time. It will be awesome! Will try and get pics there too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Went to Wet & Wild at Brainerd International Raceway Yesterday
    Wet-Snowmobile racing on water (waterskips)
    watercross.jpg
    Many end up in the drink
    watercrossA.jpg
    Superbike 5 Hr Endurance Race (Central Roadracing Association Minnesota club, Upper Midwest)
    craA.jpg
    Weather started out nice then rained on and off the last hour
    cra.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. First guy we met raced this the day before, not sure how he did
    Ducati Monster.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Welcome, I like the pics. Wet and wild looks fun in an insane kind of way.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Here is a link to a short video of one watercross race. Sorry for the incorrect picture layout (my son informed me that I committed the first cardinal sin of taking videos with a phone) and my husbands knee in the shot. First time using you tube too.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information