1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fireblade 900rr

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by HyperMac, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Lower right hand fork they crack when stood for a long time is the first that springs to mind or is the left?

2. That looks like exactly the one I purchased from Abingdon Motorcycles brand new back in the day, even down to the exhaust, had the wheels powder coated before I picked it up, dammed if I can remember the year though, would a V reg be right?

3. Always good to see bikes indoors.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Was a T reg. I put the exhaust on. The orange wheels were an anomaly but one I liked.

Colour seemed to upset people. It’s kinda Repsol-ish of the era but also like an angry kingfisher...

I’d have another the same.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I had an RRV up until about 6 years ago, brilliant bike, but as always get yourself out on a test ride it’s the only way to find out if a bike suits you, I know where there’s a Cadbury Boost blade for sale cheap and I keep almost pressing the buy button but I am out of space in the garage , decisions decisions!

6. Really? o_O My mother used to go mad at me when I still lived with my parents. :no_mouth:

yrze4jqof0011.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. You didn't do that rob, there's no straight or paralell lines :D

8. I bet that was a wild party !

9. I told her to get off my bike and stop it with the doughnuts, but she's uncontrollable when she's had a couple of Babychams. o_O

10. Have had 3 of them, first is still going 1 of my mates bought it and still uses it for touring (think it has over 80000 now), 2nd 1 of my mates put it down the road, he wasnt used to the 16'' front wheel turned in too quick, 3rd was traded in so could be anywhere now. But great bikes, loads of space under the rear space.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information