1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2 First 1000 Mile Weekend On The V2

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by manicguitarist, Aug 7, 2020.

1. 400 miles in. Landed at destination. Great ride. Bike secured underneath my hotel window. :)

81528DB1-0DB5-40DD-B8E0-26DEAE18B8AE.jpeg

0F54DF94-62B3-4AD3-83F6-4E2E3DE3761C.jpeg

037C2488-8357-4B4C-8112-A0F5B7FFD46F.jpeg

2E17994B-C3DE-4CD7-8BF3-540C6CE10C46.jpeg

5E1D24CE-427E-4CD2-9C73-B5822A6CCEC2.jpeg

• Like Like x 14
  2. Enjoy i m too scared to leave mine out

3. How did u find the clear clutch

4. Ducabike parts. Took about an hour to fit.

5. Hows the Kriega tail pack working out for you?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Worked really well. Been using the kriega for years, but first trip on the V2. Yesterday I packed the bag wrong and had the 10kg chain at the tank end of the rear seat. It slid forward quite a lot. Rotated the pack by 180 degrees today...perfect.

7. That’s a very pretty bike.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Damn site prettier than I am!
    Faster too.
    :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Must be difficult keeping her pretty nose down with all that on her tail.. like the tank colours, very nice Muchly so X

• Like Like x 1
  10. Power wheelies are big and they are clever. :)

11. She’s well secured and alarmed at the hotel. And parked right outside my room’s window.

12. I’ve just managed to do 1500 miles on my V2 since lockdown was lifted. I love this bike more and more every time I go out on it :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bllimey ... Scott oiler on a panigale .... next you will be fitting panniers and a Rickman fairing .
    Good to see they don’t all sit in garages as ornaments though

• Like Like x 2
  14. :joy:
    yeah....I’m just lazy chain oiler makes life easier.
    Also...Rickman fairing! Now that’s a blast from the past!

15. Is it a Scott ... do you get much fling from it?
    I ride a Multi and carry a small can of lube when on tour, usually I can get 3_4K mls out of a can. Sometimes I find a local bike shop when in Europe quite often they will lube up for free have a chat and coffee as they are interested in where and why you are going. I’m usually off piste and away from the tourist routes.
    Once made the mistake of calling in to a Harley dealer to purchase a fresh can

16. No, couldn’t find space for a scottoiler. It is a tutoro.
    The rear wheel needed a brief wipe down with wd40 to clean it after 1000 miles...but if she’d still had black wheels I wouldn’t have noticed. Flow is set at around 1 drop per minute or so.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information