1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Bike. Dream Bike.

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by The_hyper_guy, Jan 8, 2020.

1. That's good to hear, I'm doing the same.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to the forum, and that's a fine machine. Hope you have lots of fun on it.

Cheers
    2Twins

• Like Like x 1
  3. From all the reviews I’ve read and seen (and that’s a lot), it looks like I’m in for a treat.

4. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. The last motorcyle I tried - for an hour or so - was a Ducati 749 back in 2006. By far the most exciting thing I’ve ever done. Way more fun than the 2004 R1 which scared the s**t out of me. Since then I have lusted to ride a Ducati again. And now I’m finally here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Dont forget to let us know how you get on with it :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome ... Great choice for a first bike ... I wish you many years of fun riding ...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fantastic first bike..... mine was a Schwinn Stingray with a 1.5 hp friction motor. Ducatis were only in my dreams then.......

• Like Like x 2
  8. Welcome to the club mate!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome to the forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. I will be picking her up at the dealer on April 21st. And I cannot wait. As you may know, I haven’t even had the chance to take her out for a test ride. And I’m very curious as of what to expect. Just saw a video from a guy named Yammie Noob who stresses that if you are new to motorcycles (which I am) you do NOT buy a Hyper 950. Oh well. A little too late for that.

I’ll make sure to give my first riding impressions. If she doesn’t kill me first

#30 The_hyper_guy, Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  11. You'll be fine, just take it easy as it will encourage hooliganism :bucktooth:

12. Been inside for a while? :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Ahaha. Not quite. Took my drivers licence when I was 25 but at that age - while studying - insurance was crazy. And I hadn’t thought of buying a motorcyle for many years. Until I stumbled across the concept Hypermotard 950. And I knew then the time was right to buy my first bike. Better late than never.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hello and welcome

• Like Like x 1
  15. I bought a 600ss as my first bike :)
    Might as well go for it

We like picture of bins/trash etc it’s a newbie rule :)

Welcome into our mad house

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information