1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Ducati - 1198s

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Mark Rogers, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Hi everyone, 2A1429F5-973C-4D47-BDB5-B74FB5ADB78E.jpeg

I’m Mark from Bristol and bought my first Ducati a couple of months ago, a 1198s.

I recently went to Italy and was lucky enough to do the factory and museum tour in Bologna, which convinced me to convert to Ducati.

I’ve really enjoyed learning about the bike and how to respect it. Im in love with it at the moment but gutted the weather has got so bad so quickly here. Over the winter I’ll be be doing more research and hopefully upgrading a few bits and bobs.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 11
  2. You forgot your bins we like bins and it’s a forum newbie rule and it keeps me happy :)

Welcome into the mad house

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well done and welcome Dave

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome Mark to the forum:upyeah:The factory visit is compulsory if you own one of these machines & to understand the history / birthplace for this brand.

5. Excellent first choice Mark :upyeah:

6. Cheers

7. Thanks, its definitely out of my league! Has been a poster bike for me for years

8. I’m not quite sure what you’re on about but I’m sure I will learn :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. All pictures of members’ bikes are required to include a refuse receptacle, mostly a wheelie bin but other bins are accepted :upyeah: Andy

10. Welcome to the Forum Mark and you’ve certainly started as a Ducatisti with a bang:upyeah:

11. Welcome Mark, great choice :):upyeah:

12. OOoo, you'll like that puppy, welcome

13. Nothing like jumping in at the deep end....you'll love it!:upyeah:

14. welcome, lovely bike, you mean it's not your Winter Hack then?:bucktooth:

15. Welcome and enjoy!

16. Welcome Bristol Mark. :) :upyeah:

17. Welcome to the forum

18. Welcome dude

19. welcome mark'

20. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information