1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Powerbronze Parts For Ducati Scrambler

Discussion in 'Powerbronze' started by RichardPB, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let all of you who have placed orders for huggers with us know that your huggers are shipping out today.

You will have them by the end of next week at the latest depending on where on Planet Earth you are.

All the best,
    Richard

2. Any news on the screens??

3. can fully recommend powerbronze, had quite a bit of carbon goodies on my old 675, great quality :handok:

4. 28 working days after I ordered my screen. Still no delivery or contact. I've emailed them so hoping for some news :-(

5. Hello Nick,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you through the forum, I have been trying to get information about the screen.

I can now confirm that the screens will be shipped out during next week as we are expecting the brackets any day.

We have had a delay in bracket manufacturing, but are expecting them in any day.

All the best,
    Richard

6. Has anyone who ordered a screen received it yet?? I ordered mine on Oct 5th and I'm still waiting. I've had a response to say it was shipped last Thursday on 24hr delivery and guess what, I'm still waiting.
    At no point have I had an apology about the extended delay! I can't see me ordering from them again I'm afraid.

7. Hello Nick,

Apologies that you are unhappy, I will find out what has happened with your screen delivery and let you know directly.

On November 13th, I made a post on this page of the forum apologising for the delay regarding the manufacturing of the bracket which was directly addressed to you.

I will be in contact with you today by e-mail as soon as I have some information regarding your delivery.

All the best,
    Richard

8. My complaint was not aimed at you Richard, but at your sales staff who rep,ied to my emails.

A simple 'Sorry for the delay' goes a long way. An upgrade to 24 hr delivery is not much help after waiting so long, and 24 hrs from Thursday in my mind is Friday?

No sign of it Friday, Saturday, or so far today.

9. The screen finally arrived this morning. It doesn't fit :-( The issue is the Urban Enduro model has a headlamp grill, and this doesn't allow the screen to drop low enough towards the headlamp to locate with the fixing holes on the bracket. This will affect all U.E. models, and anyone who has fitted the grill as an accessory.

Also, the indicator fixing bolts, (which the instructions say to reuse), are now no longer gripped by the nylock nut. The addition of the screen bracket means you need to suppl new shouldered bolts approx 5mm longer to allow the nylock nut to grip.

I've spoken to sales, who offered a return, but after over 7 weeks waiting I'm simply going to slot the lower screen edge and fit it. Not really what I want or expect to do to a new screen :-(

10. Hello Nick,

Apologies for the problems you have had with your screen.

If you decide to fit any of our other products for the Scrambler to your bike i.e. a hugger (when you have standard tyres on it), give me a call and I will sort out an extra special discount for you as way of an apology.

All the best,
    Richard

11. Thanks for the gesture. I emailed pictures of the screen problem to Leona, hopefully she got them? I've modded the screen and it now fits fine. The screens and brackets are both very well made, it's just a shame about the fitting issues.

12. Hi Nick,

Leona has confirmed that she has received the photos and sent them onto our development team.

All the best,
    Richard

Do Not Sell My Personal Information