1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Throttle First Ride Out

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Lostonweekends, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Fairynuff.

2. What does “rained” mean?

3. Haha... it’s rained here for the last three days... nice today though.

4. My Scrambler has arrived. Just needs putting together and PDI...….but the workshop is busy. :(

5. How frustrating...
    Any time estimate?

6. They are going to ring me Friday and let me know. I was going to wait for the new reg originally but I would prefer to get it now while the weather is good.

7. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well, been away and not ridden for two weeks so went for a blat yesterday. Put another couple of hundred miles on it, this time on faster A and B roads, plenty of twisties and fast straights. It’s such a great all rounder and brilliant fun. New shock arriving this week, 1st service in a fortnight then off to Hammerntongs for a Rexxer remap.
    Can’t wait...

• Like Like x 1
  9. As an aside, I’ve been in Switzerland and seen hundreds of bikes but only one Scrambler, a red Icon, completely tricked up with aftermarket bits. Went to get my camera from the car, went back and it had gone... looked lovely too

10. Look what I got.

1_06A1251.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. almost there...
    1_06A1252.jpg

12. You should have bought a new sofa rather than spunking your hard earned on trivia ;)

13. Whaddya mean, I sold the sofa to pay for this lot...

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Always good when new bits arrive!, is there any baffling in the pipe?.

15. I was warned the pipe is LOUD so got the removable baffles with the pipe.

16. I think you’ll need them :), I haven’t seen that brand of shock before, looks good though.

17. The Shock gets great reviews and is great value for money. Mike (owner of company) has loads of experience and is a really nice guy.

18. Hi Phil.
    It’s a Danmoto XG-1, stainless steel and weighs 2.3Lbs.
    I fitted it tonight but it’s incredibly loud so might have to have a rethink...
    It looks fantastic... I’ll post pictures tomorrow.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information