1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 First Time At Cadwell On The V4s

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Chillo, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Yes, more the Brands, nothing as long and steep and Paddock Hill (maybe Gooseneck to Mansfield could be close tho) and of course the Mountain to conquer, but its a roller coaster ride. Only really noticeable when you walk or cycle it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. This should provide you with a rough sense of elevation. The back straight rises far higher than this illustration indicates. Some mobile apps like "Harrys Lap Timer" do contain accurate elevation data. It's one of the best circuits in the UK IMO.

Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 10.33.11.png

• Like Like x 2
  3. Small bikes sometimes have to go down a gear to get up the park straight hill lol

4. Midrange looks ballistic and it revs like a 2 stroke :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thats awesomely sexy! A right mixture of mostly slow people in that group but the drive in the V4 looks epic. 1'40'' is no slouch anyhow but whats you PB on a litre bike around there?

6. Still buzzing off these vids, really makes me want a V4!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I don't really have a PB as I never push looking for times, just a track day hero enjoying going fast :)
    My quickest time on a litre bike at Cadwell is in the mid 1.30s

8. Thats plenty heroic enough for me mate, I'm really wanting to crack the 1'40'' mark on the R6 just to get into the 30s; it's feeling like the next big jump!

9. The fat bloke on the RSV4 was really holding you up. He looked almost too wide to pass, no wonder you took your time getting round him!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information