1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Track Bike

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Cream_Revenge, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Yeah, but i don't know how to be faster in budget.

2. Get some tuition ;)

3. I'm figuring different lap times will be more rider than bike.

4. Picked up a cheap track hack a couple of months back. Shade over 2k for a 2004 600rr with loads of goodies, spare wheels, QS, power commander, Maxton rear shock, HRC engine upgrade and race ECU and a couple of boxes of spares.

IMG_2061.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  5. Ok there's cheap bikes and cheap crap too! Just be careful what your buying as track bikes obviously get a hard life and you don't wana keep throwing money at it just to keep it running. Spending on shiny bits is different. But a Honda 600 or gsxr 600 would be a good bet.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks, I have a trailer, would take you as long as it would take me. But I appreciate the thought.

• Like Like x 1
  7. He has a black mark as in a cbr not described correctly?

8. Reading all this makes me question using my rvf on track, but to be fair I'm only doing a novice day

9. Depends how you ride,but even then it's not always your fault.

1 good slide could do £1700 damage to a mint bike.

I'm still 50/50 on a track bike or tracking the 999.

10. I spotted that but there is far more positive than negative. As it would be a track bike I wouldn't care about scratches and chipped rims etc.

11. Your welcome to go kick a tyre for me! I offered 1500 cash this weekend no tyre kicking and no fuss over scratches etc. He counter with 1700 min.

If you wanted as a cheap track hack I wouldn't be upset if you took it.

Don't know if I can be arsed with a 8 hour round trip, but I would have for 1500.

12. Still not got one? Jeez, and I got stick for taking a couple of weeks....

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. It's a lot of bike if it's right, that's why I question using the rvf, but just got my spare bodykit minus mudguard, screen....appreciate you offering but I do not have the dollars unless someone takes rvf sharpish, a 636 is a lot of bike in any language....thank you

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just got this, but yes a heap of stuff can go to shit through no fault or my fault.

IMG_2233.JPG

IMG_2234.JPG

IMG_2235.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  15. True and to be fair a decent bloke can be made to look bad by a completely incompetent unknowledgable twat ( bit like the grammar man on this)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information