1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Five Or Six Day Europe Guided Tour, 2019 Dates Flexible

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Cliffords, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Hi
    Has anyone got a recommendation of who to book with . All the websites say they are the best .
    Just looking for a short tour this year France/Germany with a like minded bunch . I have done a couple before but always with an IAM bike club, it can feel like a 5 day observed ride . Prefer an option where all of the bikes are not ex policemen :)

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thread moved

3. I normally do somewhere in Europe independently at least once a year with groups put together here on on other forums - in fact I fancy a trip away around Easter time so I’ll start another thread to see if we can get a group together.

Having said that I’d thoroughly recommend Bill Roughton’s Bike Tours UK http://motorbiketours.org/ if you will be happy with something that is cheap and cheerful rather than 5 star luxury. Bill has his own laid-back unique style for his trips which is about as far from IAM as you could get. I’ve done the TT and Nepal with him and loved it. He does an Alps trip every year that I’d love to do one day.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information