1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Foggy V4

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by ResB1299, Jul 8, 2019.

1. This has been discussed when it first came out, multiple threads on it. the key part seems to be two pieces.

Slim nose then fans out in the middle like it has a bubble butt and the tail looks like a mutt afterthought addition.
    I would never buy one unless i had budgeted in for a wrap by evoboy because boy does that pig need lipstick :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. noobie,your appointment has been booked for tomorrow at spec savers.GL;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. like they do on all the panigale's!

4. probably the original V2 panigale I would guess like most others.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I like it, fairly understated and subtle but can't afford one at half the price :-( All that said I have no idea if it is worth the money...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Now that is gorgeous!!
    That’s what I call a 916 special edition

How much ist??
    Where from??

7. It does look good, and that one should be under £38 rather than £38k as it looks like a 1:12 scale model!

8. Oh bollox!!
    And here’s me all set to raid the 25% tax free bit of my pension :laughing:

9. Looks like a photoshop lash-up

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. It is, but still better than the real one - just get it as a desk top :thinkingface:

11. Dog turds are even better to look at than the anniversary.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. That made me laugh!!

13. I meant the other one that someone rendered that was posted, you are talking the 'real' pretend one? :thinkingface:

14. I was talking of the fake fake one.
    Not the virtual one.
    I hear Foggy is donating all his cut to charity...

15. Well, the 10% or less the Charity finally gives away after running costs o_O

16. or just save 10 grand

2018-Aprilia-RSV4-RF-LE-up-close-Jensen-Beeler-11.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Thought they just did these in Matt black??

18. Like that’s a bad thing?

19. thats the american RF LE, they got that last year. 8 ball will paint you one though, matt black is a bit dull on an rsv4 imo

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Sorry boys for being a 748 owner, if i wanted another bike I could be tempted with a MV Agusta F4 'Senna' jobbie
    BUT i rather have a 916 Foggy rep, I do know one that was ordered, collected from the factory rode home put on a paddock in the office, and thats it, it is transported (not ridden) to the local Ducati dealer every year for it's mot and service.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information