1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Foggy V4

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by ResB1299, Jul 8, 2019.

1. 748's are just as cool in the real world and cooler than the new V4 anniversary rep :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Eat your heart out guys part of my toy collection, 1973 Triumph GT6 Mk3 and it's stable mate

IMG_4789.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  3. Nice wheels.....There’s room for old school and current models we all love bikes, I just can’t find fault in the Speciale, apart from sitting on it in traffic I guarantee it sounds like nothing you have ever heard

F25AF7C7-3503-4E35-84B7-2AD953F4C06D.jpeg View attachment 163067 View attachment 163067

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Why do you have a face on your brembo....

5. I like the paint, best looking V4 so far.

But not worth more than a standard one.

£20k with carbon wheels.....no competition ;)

#226 bradders, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  6. He’s snoozing contemplating Jerez track day

7. Have you heard my aprilia V4 1100 through an open Akraprovic? Ear plugs wont help you.

8. You can’t buy a new Skoda for 20k. It looks/sounds great, does 190 mph 0-100mph in 5.63 seconds, it’s all relative.....everything is quantifiable in terms of individual perception or opinion.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. p.s. what does datatag comprise of these days? do they still etch a number into key components?

10. But you can buy a fully loaded S1000RR with carbon wheels and every toy you could need

11. thats about the same as the V2, im guessing its after 100 where you dissappear?

12. yeah but then you have to ride a BMW!!!! :astonished:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. You'd think you'd get the colours the right way round :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Exactly Mr Flatfish....
    And that’s in addition to the cutting edge in built technology and track-ride-ability, Noobie may not be convinced of the lines but once you’ve ridden it on a track you would never go back. And if you prefer the Bavarian version I’m sure there is a different small moustached forum for that... although to be fair my other bikes an Audi.
    Data-tag same as it ever was they now use a liquid DNA, would also highly recommend Bike-Trac I only have to move it 10 feet and if I have not put it in movement mode you get a call 2 mins later saying ‘your bike is moving’

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Madness on the second part paragraph:eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Why would anyone want a F4 MV?! Terrible looks and more fragile than an instagram ‘social influencers’ Feelings

• Funny Funny x 3

17. X

• Like Like x 1
  18. More repeats on here than the Six O'Clock News;)

19. Oh sorry I didn’t realise... I must have been orbiting the dark side of my planet and missed it all... luv ya x

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information