1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Foggy V4

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by ResB1299, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Bit high for a bin isn’t it? X

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Triumph looks lovely :heart_eyes:

3. Ducati have seriously taken the piss with the price of the V4 and this just affirms it

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Talking of riding bikes I was out on my 996 sps the other day and stopped for fuel and some chap came over for a look and took a pic and said" I'm amazed your riding it, most are locked away in museum's " I just said it's a bike needs to be ridden.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tight arse.

Anyhow, has it stopped raining up there yet? Got that shift cam shifting?

6. I hate feeling like I’ve been ripped off.

It’s still pissing down...where’s that ferry ticket

7. Fuck that.

8. Ferry to Spain I mean

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gotcha. Thought you were going insane....

10. @Exige It's a very nice bike but I know what you're saying it's a difficult one to promote plus add something different from the existing R version as not really like the true original foggy / race history etc.For me i would rather spend my money on the first time around batch.IMO

11. new stable mate for these two

IMG_4789.jpg new toy.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. And i thought the word on the street was that all 500 units were sold out.:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Same was said about the Speciale but Sheffield go hold of 2 from Germany. Most dealers would have ordered one just on spec. I believe the ‘European’ financial model for Ducati is the same as the UK so the dealer would have had to pay (actually a loan) for the bike at delivery so with no customer there is an incentive to move it on, even if that means selling outside the network. Andy

14. I guess the alternative move is if you're a well heeled dealer just sit on it until a high roller comes along.

15. Manchester Ducati have one. It was offererd to me yesterday, but unfortunately I'm no high roller, so it's still sat on it's paddock stand if anyone wants it...;)

16. Lemonade bike for champagne money..

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. High roller or not, it looks shite.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information