1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Foggy V4

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by ResB1299, Jul 8, 2019.

1. I thought it was just me that found the V4 a bit of a challenge looks wise? Never known anyone else question its fat, top heavy, droopy eyes look but me. Was wondering whether my thoughts were heresy. It’s growing on me, the way new Ducs often do but the earlier Pani’s still look better to me. o_O

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. Could it be an ‘R’ with a paint scheme? More than £35k, surely not....

3. From (poor) memory the 916 SPS was around 18k and the foggy rep (essentially a 916 SPS with stickers and maybe wheels) was around 22k - discuss :D

4. There is a huge thread on here with some interesting comparisons, many think it looks like a cheap Chinese copy of a V2 Pani :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Nope, I agree with ya. The fairing on the R went some way in making it look better but the standard and S in red still looks terrible to me. The Speciale and Corse colour schemes certainly helped.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yeah, the V4's an absolute bag of shite......

Said no owners, ever :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. It’s far from a “bag of shite” & I’d love to own one, but it looks...wrong. Not awful, not unacceptable, just wrong. Flagship sports Ducs should be drop dead gorgeous, 851/888 series, 916 series 1x98 series, even the V2 Panis (I can just about handle the droopy eyelids) all made me catch a breath when I first saw them, the V4 just doesn’t. Should’ve had smoother front end & a blended in tank/fairing instead of that aftermarket bolt on look. But hey, it’s all subjective & I’m still very jealous of anyone with the available funds to buy one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You didn't mention the 999 ;)

9. Ah, the best looking and most successful Ducati race bike of all time :heart_eyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Must’ve slipped my mind...ahem...yeh that’s it, it er slipped my mind ;)

11. Here you go, a nice looking 999 spotted lying around the DOC section at Donny a few days ago

6F63F77A-D2E8-4321-8A7C-93EAEBC9EC37.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  12. Rides great, looks shit.
    Like the girl left at the end of the disco.

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. You beat me to it!!.... looks like they've just stuck a couple of motografix number boards on it... paintjob???!!??

14. Different frame & airbox too IIRC

• Like Like x 1
  15. I understand that you will have to wait until tomorrow when Ducati will be making an announcement. No idea what they are going to announce though. Andy

16. Well I'm happy with how mine looks.... And I'm even happier with how it goes.... :)

• Like Like x 3
  17. Hang on, are they red levers? If the lever police see those they'll take a hacksaw to them. And rightly so :eek:

18. And what about all the other red anodised shit on there....!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Got fixated on the levers.... :scream:

20. The stickers help...… :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information