1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Foggy V4

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by ResB1299, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Wow tough crowd! It’s a 999, as long as you’re not staring too hard at the front, or the back, or the profile, I can handle a bit of bling, meh on second thoughts :confused:

2. Oh no... absolute gash, and in America, where no one cares about king of the jungle! Would have been better focussing on American legends, doing something like a 'Legends edition' that paid reference to Nicky, Ben Bostrom etc.

Fit a heroin needle under the seat and it could be dedicated to A Gobert also...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. My dealer said the other day you could not give the foggy reps away at that time in question.:upyeah:how times have changed:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I think I could have designed a better set of graphics...
    ..and if it is aimed at US market surely a Nicky Hayden Ducati would have been better?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. IMG_0787.jpg Apparently a US dealer did these

• Like Like x 3
  6. Is that a particularly tall rider, or is the V4 that small???

7. Looks a bit shit

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Makes sense. They would really need to bring a lot more to the table than just a blinged up S model to justify the inevitable hike of the price tag. For £36K I would expect it to be one of a limited run, top yoke signed by Fogarty, the latest EVO2 software upgrade to the DES, that dealers currently charge you for, gold Marchesinis, carbon front and rear huggers, V4R style fairings, slip ons included, decent aftermarket rearsets, preferably black, paddock stand, tyre warmers, indoor cover etc etc. Not my cup of tea at that price point if all it is is another paint job and some bits from Rizoma's parts bin.

9. It's not the Blackburn grouchy bugger that's for sure.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. All the more reasons not to buy one! cant stand the arrogant prick!

He can ride a bike that's for sure! .... But the bikes been ruined by another Retro paint job that just doesn't suit.... running shoes are on!!!

11. Hmm, not feeling it right now. So, a V4 with new livery and some engine tweaks. Still going for £28,895...and a free 1pc leather suit, a la foggy style.

12. That's one way of getting suited up:thinkingface:

13. Here you go peeps.....Not much to see here apart from a black frame a few Rizoma bits and a paint job. Figured as much.

66361783_10156630653932893_4679209484210405376_n.jpg
    Panigale-V4-916-Anniversario-01-Editorial-img-1330x768.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  14. That number board does looks nice:upyeah:

15. Amazed they didn't opt for a magnesium coloured frame and swingarm....I may have beaten them to it.

20190603_175505.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  16. Absolutely. Might get one....

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. I’m struggling with this..

Instead of adding to the attraction of the bike, it’s somehow gone the other way and detracted from it, makes it look a bit “Tacky “ imo

All it needs is some purple anodised valve caps to finish off the look :(

I think that the buying public are beginning to realise that these so called “Special editions “ are not that special after all??

18. I agree that it should have magnesium coloured frame but quite glad it didn't as it would have taken the shine off your bike when you have the final unveiling :heart_eyes:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information