1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Foggy V4

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by ResB1299, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Give it two weeks or thereabouts;
    images.jpg

2. Isn’t that how the Monster started out, and now they’ve sold millions of them (Slight exaggeration for dramatic effect: it’s more like a third of a million so far).

3. How much are they?

4. This is not the same situation as you're comparing apples with pears:upyeah:

5. There’s no comparison, Dorset Apple Cake is far superior to Pears poached in red wine.

6. Debatable that one:upyeah:

7. Both second place to mint vienetta
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Nowt can beat a gulab jamun:yum
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. I’m hoping for a slice of Dorset Apple Cake at Sammy Miller’s tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  10. No, he’s right. More like comparing a million pound Bugatti in lime green and a golf R in black ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bike is being unveiled at 8pm PDT at Pebble Beach in the US, which is 4am tomorrow morning, for anyone that's interested. Doubtless it'll be online soon after that

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. 6914B780-EF88-43AF-A712-62A70D56B4FE.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. But she often burns the toast :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. The alarm clock has been set:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::scream:

15. Looks cool to me, spec seems pretty cool with the wheels and dry slipper, price ? 30k at a guess

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah, how much is it?? Come on....

Does look cool :cool:

17. Go to be priced inbetween the s and the r, lot of slating of the bike on this thread but looks a bit more than a paint job and trinkets to me, after all the r is only a engine and fairing upgrade :joy:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. €41900, which is more than the R isn't it?

19. Personally I think it looks lovely E64261C4-D639-440E-B200-E3E521CB0B4C.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information