1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For All The Naysayers: Circuit Of Wales To Go Ahead

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by redsail, Nov 18, 2015.

1. So glad I haven't spent to much on training my 'pigs to fly'.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Sounds like another Donnington Park F1 fiasco on a much bigger scale

3. Always looked like a money making scam to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Watching the local news reports on this fiasco over the last year or so ..... never seen anyone looking more evasive or less trustworthy than the C.O.W representative. Slimier than a greased toad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I did hear that some Nigerian prince is building a new race circuit,so if anyone wants to invest send your details to.......blah,blah......etc etc.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. The last more blatant one was the invention of Private Equity

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Why build a circuit in a part of the country were it pisses down with rain most of the time
    Why not spend some funds on improving the circuits we have and get the Moto GP to Brands Hatch

• Like Like x 1
  8. One small point that seems to have got lost, COW still own the rights to the UK round of the MotoGP, until 2024 ! Could this be the death knell for the UK round ? Andy

9. I suspect Dorna have the right to withdraw their rights if they are unable to provide a race.

10. I imagine the dynamics of the sub-letting negotiations with Silverstone have changed somewhat...
    "So, we keep all the money, right? and we don't have to mention CoW anywhere? and you have to wear this dunce hat for the duration of the event...?"

11. I expect the litigation to start shortly. Not sure who will be suing whom, but there must be a cause of action in this mess somewhere.

12. SoW have just become the promoter. Maybe that was the intention all along, who knows.

The dorna fella interviewed at the weekend alluded to contract breaks due to breach by sow

Do Not Sell My Personal Information