1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: 2004 749r (carbon Model) With 4.5k Miles

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by steeevvvooo, May 23, 2014.

1. [QUOTE="steeevvvooo, post: 378244, member: 26410"Anyway... Sometimes bikes go for a steal. I have bought and sold such bikes. However, a carbon 749R is special enough that is not getting sold for bargain basement prices and the concensus seems to be that I am at least priced fairly.ETA: I would definitely like to source some of these bargain bikes. There is always room for something special, which I think any R bike is, in my garage. I don't doubt any of the prices, I just think they are lucky finds for the buyers. :):upyeah:[/QUOTE

If there's always room in your garage for something special, which you think any R bike is, why are you selling the carbon 749R? :confused:

2. Another great opinion! Keep it :Finger::Finger::Finger: :upyeah:

3. In theory... Because I will be building a Caterham in 5 months to race in the Caterham academy 2015. I need the space in the garage to build it. If I don't sell it for decent money I can pay a little extra and have the caterham delivered built and so won't need the space.

I also have a 1098SF for sale for similar money, and to be honest there would be no contest if I had to keep only one... The 749r makes me smile every time I open the garage door. If it sells for 8k... Fair doos. I will let someone else enjoy it.

4. Exige... I like your "garage". There's definitely space for a few more there though... Speaking of which... I have a lovely 749R for sale ;)

5. There's more in the other direction ;) - just felt I needed to leave room to sit and admire them and watch TV - I do want a 749R but funds are tight at the moment :Wideyed:

6. It appears that the Fila R @ £14K mentioned above sold within a week! The listing was removed. Stick out for £8K unless I buy it for £6500 :upyeah:

7. I am in the market for an aftermarket exhaust for a 749R, let me know of you want to return it to stock..?
    Thanks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information