1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale - Hypermotard Evo 2011

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Blairbiker, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Sorry - I meant the Hypermotard.

2. Ah - not sure - I think he had it up for sale (it was on auto trader) as ive said before if I had the finance to buy it back I would have - like a shot...probably one of the best bikes ive ever had...

3. I am looking to get another one - I loved mine and have always regretted selling it.

4. Ha - you and me both....ill either be going for an old 1100s to strip down and tart up or the other way and get a pristine 1100 evo sp....

5. SP is too tall for me ( so is the standard but I know I can lower that enough) so it has to be an S or an EVO for me.
    I wish they still made them - the new Hypermotard is not a patch on the 1100

6. it's not advertised at the moment i was going to wait until the spring, but if you're interested yes it is

7. Hi there.... Thought you'd sold it! Well, there's a sure fire sale there.... Supermoto still not finished.... I'm hoping for some time this month.... Then I still have to sell it (or break it) to then get another hyper...

8. Hi Andy,i've had great fun on it and i'd be sad to see it go, but i'm looking for something that will suit me more for longer runs and a bit of touring,don't usually do test rides but i've had 4 this year and still undecided what to go for!..good luck with your Supermoto project!

9. Blairbiker I have sent you a message.
    Looks like I cannot buy at the moment

10. yes i repied but don't know where the reply went! it's not a problem

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hmmm - if you do manage to hold on to it til spring I may be in a position to buy it back....that would be amazing If I could....it'd give me time to a. Sell the supermoto and b. get round the other half...

12. Or wait until I have a buyer for mine.

13. Yep - ive got no problem with anyone stepping in before me....whoever gets it will get a sorted bike - spent a lot of time on that I did...and money!

14. REDUCED PRICE £6k or sensible offers, was going to wait until spring but got my eye on a couple of bikes

15. @comfysofa will be going home via the florist tonight then.

16. Supermoto is finished (tiny bit more wiring) but its on the road and running....selling the supermoto I think at the money I want would be, maybe, tough but its a case of finding the right buyer (as always)....the florist angle may not be enough...as id still have to stump up another grand to 1500....whoever gets it would get an incredible bike (the hyper) not to mention mine as its effectively a purpose built supermoto, but the dream would be to get it back!! and hold on to my rsv and the zed....

17. Been offered £5700 from a dealer as a trade in, the best from ducati dealer is £5500! so if anyone wants to better £5700.......

18. Pm'd you!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Probably, hold your horses :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information