1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Left it where it was. Too dangerous to pick up unfortunately.

• Like Like x 2
  2. HI, is this still for sale? Can I ask why you are selling the seat?
    Cheers, Steve

3. I have two seats, one I want to keep the other I have only just had modified and it’s not as good as the original one, I am taking it back to my man who will change it. At that point I shall sell the original one. As stated I did 1500 miles in comfort and the new one hopefully will be pure Luxury.

4. Sorry, Im confused. Which seat are you selling, the one you've just had modified and isn't as good as the original (OEM?) seat?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have an oem seat I am keeping for when I sell the bike.

I had a modified version I liked and also managed to pick up another seat I also had modified, so I have two, the second is not as good as the first so am having that modified by my man, then I shall sell the first one.

6. Interested in your seat but not sure how to send messages

7. Hang on until I get my new one modified again and then I shall be in a position to assess which one I want to keep.

8. I need a pair of luggage liners for a multistrada, anyone?

9. I've still a puig sports screen for sale for multistrada up to 2015.
    Brand new, still in original package, any good?

10. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD. I’ve got a Navihalter for as far as I know, 2010 to 2012 bikes. If I’m wrong can someone more knowledgable tell me?? Price reduced as I’ve had an offer so getting an idea of what it’s worth, let’s say £40 posted to the UK?
    Mick

931AC0FC-DD2F-491A-BB9D-53A72DBBC178.jpeg

#1990 636mick, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  11. WANTED.
    Pannier bags, top box and adaptor plate, tall screen maybe, 4 bolt version,
    Let me know what you’ve got for sale please.
    Ta
    Mick

#1991 636mick, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  12. I have both

Assuming this is a genuine post, the mudflap isnt carbon, just the standard one and the panniers are the larger GT spec ones off a 2013 bike, i assume they will fit a 2010 unless anyone knows different

13. @Bigyin, yes they will fit. All panniers pre-dvt are the same mounting.
    The big panniers are just different lids, the back part and mounting are the same.
    When I bought my 2010 I bought the big lids for it too. You just (!) push the hinge pins out and swap the big lids over with the standard ones.
    Hope that helps.

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Pair of GT Panniers for sale that fit non DVT 2010 to 2014 Multistrada. All black with small red Ducati logo badges on sides of lids. These are the larger panniers for the GranTourismo model and 73L capacity as opposed to the normal 58L. I found on my 2 week camping tour of Norway the extra capacity was invaluable

Thought i would offer them here a bit cheaper before sticking them on fleabay in a few days if no takers. Good condition with only a couple of small scuffs, all elastics and catches in good working order and they will come with a key so no need to change the locks out .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the full pannier i managed a Coleman Phad X2 tent, Tarp and 4 seasons mummy sleeping bag

[​IMG]

I know these retail new at over 800 quid for the pair so any takers at 350 plus whatever the postage costs are or collection from Norfolk area. Might even be able to meet somewhere and swap over from my bike to purchasers

#1994 Bigyin, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  15. Looking for a standard DVT screen (a small off in Sardinia wrecked mine)

16. PM sent

• Like Like x 1
  17. Good to meet you today and thanks for the screen

18. Gilles adjustable footrests - I had them on my 1st 1200 Multi and I'm pretty sure these will fit any of the Multi models. Allows a lot of movement and rotation.

I was looking at about for £150 for them (post included) NOW OPEN TO OFFERS
    They originally retailed for over $300, now $400!
    https://www.oppracing.com/product_display/193793-gilles-tooling-rct12gt-rear-set/

More info here:
    https://www.ducati.ms/forums/153-ve...-1200-gilles-rct-adjustable-foot-peg-kit.html

They are in good condition, a little bit of wear on the rubbers and a few odd little marks.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#1998 Twin4me, Oct 28, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  19. Anyone got any ASV long levers for sale. Brake and clutch #550-k
    Cheers

20. There’s some in the for sale section ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information