1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Could you post the link mate, can't find them

• Like Like x 2
  2. pikes peak 2012 lower seat wanted.

3. Hi all,anyone out there have a spare rear pannier hook that they could sell me for a 2010 multi standard pannier.thanks all

#2004 Xanadu, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  4. I will take it. Where exactly are you located?

5. Anyone got 3 lock barrels and keys that they want to sell for the luggage on a 1200 DVT? Before I have to go to a dealer for them?

#2006 Sam1199, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  6. Wanted - rear tail light for a 2013 1200 Multi ( non DVT).
    Working or not as long lens is not damaged.

7. Ducati Comfort Seat for 2014 twin spark Multi available. Any interest? IMG_2158.jpeg

8. Hi chaps I have a few new items on my website for the multi if anyone is interested.
    Www.iconicparts.uk

All models.
    Nav mounts
    Rad guards
    Screen spacers.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Does it make much difference comfort wise? How much?

10. Yes a bit. Slightly wider so weight spread a bit. Not "night and day" but worth it in my opinion.

11. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Hi, I have a spare front and rear pikes peak seat of my 2013 twin spark the front has boot scratches but is usable £50+postage for the front seat

12. Wanted 1 rear pannier hook for standard panniers for 2010 multistrada.

13. Evening all,does anyone need a ferry ticket for the Isle of Man Tt I have a spare ticket for bike and one rider on arguably the best sailing times over Tt fortnight departing hey sham may 31 1145 so day before race week starts and getting in for Friday practice, returning 1145 June 8 sat after Tt and not the early sat boat which means getting out of bed at 4. Sorry gents no accomadation where us five are staying, but if you no of digs you've cracked it, thought I would try the duc boys before I eBay it, I want face value for it which is £318 this includes premium lounge both ways anyone interested pm me for details

14. So I bought 3 lock barrels from a dealer.

Two of them clicked effortlessly into the panniers but not into the top box.

It turns out I need a plastic sleeve the barrel fits into, then both apparently go into the lid.

Has anyone got a spare. The sleeve, not the barrel.

15. I have 3 barrels but no keys ‍♀️

16. I have a 2018 950 multistrada low seat used once $220 AUD plus shipping. I also have a set of road rims, cush drive included. Not sure what they are worth?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information