1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have just replied to there email asking the question, I have already removed the busts bit, easy peasy lemon squeezy.

2. Nope, that does not include the indicator, just the grey plastic part. Yet more robbery

3. Thanks a lot steveb123. This was very useful information. I will look online.

4. @pacix - there is another option. I brought a second hand set of panniers with grey lids. When I got them they were scratched although not as bad as yours. I brought some vinyl wrap on eBay for about 12 quid and wrapped both the outer cover and the grey part. Needed to take the covers off to do it which is simple enough and took some time to do, but with patience and a heat gun they came up ok. Photo attached on completion

20190119_151344.jpg

20190119_151256.jpg

20190119_151246.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Hi Al, only one thing...hard to see... is it red stitched to match the rear - i have '17 PP..

6. There you go, close up.

4091BE6F-0A24-42D4-A994-09DF6E5BF96D.jpeg

7. Hi Guys,

Im selling my beloved 1200S in a weeks time and I have vaorious parts I'm removing to sell to a good home, please ping me if your interested:

***Rear indicators (small performance ones) £70

***AND an immaculate Medium Arai chaser V Pro Ducati Corsa Helmet with brand new visor thinking of selling, open to offers.

SOLD Frame crash bungs (R&G)

SOLD
    Dark Puig screen

SOLD Arrow Works Titanium silencer & decat pipe

[​IMG]

Now sold :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#2048 ionobradley, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: May 2, 2019
  8. Post merged

9. Will be coming to a good home, well fed, watered and loved.

10. Front Wheel Crash Bungs (R&G) £15

Frame crash bungs (R&G) £40

Dark Puig screen £40
    Cant see how to PM you , I would like all the items but the Silencer please

11. sure bud, my mobile is 07932 367 404, if you can txt me wouldbe great,I will need to add p&p if delivering. Cheers Jono

12. 2 items left :)

Sold - Arrow Works Titanium silencer & decat pipe: £450 posted or £400 collection (from Morpeth Northumberland)
    Sold - (small performance ones) £65

***AND an immaculate Medium Arai chaser V Pro Ducati Corsa Helmet with brand new visor thinking of selling, open to offers.

#2053 ionobradley, Apr 9, 2019
    Last edited: May 2, 2019
  13. SOLD - Garmin Zumo 660 Motorcycle and Car Satnav with Europe Maps loaded - this isn't Lifetime maps but I did have a map upgrade package and have put the latest maps on it. Also I can 'de-register' it from my account so you can re-register it yourself.
    I have a Garmin 590 as well so it was just gathering dust. Includes the Car mounting kit and lead, a Garmin carry case and the bike mount cable which already has the Ducati White connector installed.

IMG_5725.JPG

View attachment 151720

View attachment 151721

#2054 Twin4me, Apr 9, 2019
    Last edited: May 4, 2019
  14. Might you be open to offers on the pipe?

15. sure, i have just knocked it down to £450 delivered and £400 collection, not bad as its immaculate and over £800 new :)

16. Does this do windy roads etc?

17. No just Faster Time, Shorter Distance or Off Road.
    But you can load your own routes onto it (unlike some other units)

18. Still have my modified front seat for sale, suits the taller rider like me, pictures in previous postings.

Can try before you buy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information