1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C167F120-E57E-4AE2-B577-7709880AB6AD.png Leo Vince baffle for stock or termi slip on - £30 posted

2. Interested in how it locates, have a carbon Leo Vince pipe to a non Leo decat, how does it secure in the pipe?

3. It doesn’t fit the LV end can unfortunately , only the stock and termi slipon . It fits in the end can inlet and secures with a grub screw

4. Can you measure the OD of it, I have “stuff” which I can modify.

Thanks.

5. It’s 46mm OD as per pic

6. Hi, would be interested in the top box and fitting kit if still available? If so, how much are you looking for them? Thanks

7. Has anyone got any spare rubber spacer washer things that fit inside the holes of the screen.
    I’m trying to fit an MRA screen to my 1260 and it had a carbon one on it with no rubber spacer things.
    Can’t find them anywhere online ( if they should there at all ) I thought the original screen had them
    Thx in in advance

8. Shouldn't need the rubber inserts as the (on an MRA) holes are smaller than the OE screen... I can take pics of mine if you get stuck. :)

9. Yes please , is the bolt just straight into the plastic ?

10. Your local motor factors shop will have rubber washers.

11. Yep, with a bolt and washer onto (in my case) the rubber part of a @Jamie Clare screen spacer, cut down to work with the MRA. It's a bit late tonight but I'll take you some pics in the morning.

12. sorry for late reply but they changed the seats almost every year and this seat won t fit my bike. Thanks .

13. @l2azvan what year is your bike ?
    As long as it is pre DVT then they will fit.

The seats didnt change every year. There is a thread on here (probably early 2014) giving details, including pictures.
    2010 - 2011 original type. two rubber mounts at rear of riders seat, alloy peg protrudes right through it.
    2012-2013 shorter pillion seat, different riders seat (blind holes, only 1 mount on near rear side peg)

If you want to fit the later seat (like in those pictures) to the earlier bike, you simply replace the metal locating peg (or some people cut it off).
    for completeness, You can use the later riders seat with the earlier pillion seat, but the covers don't match and you may find there is a gap under the front of the seat. It will fit though. You cannot use a later pillion seat with an earlier riders seat, as it will leave the two rubber bungs at the back exposed.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
    John. (using earlier type touring seats on my 2012 bike)

14. It's a 2012 Pikes Peak (manufactured in 2011)
    I have the version with the alloy peg through it and bought a short seat from ebay but didn't had the holes in it.
    I did some research at that time and the part numbers are different every two years roughly. I didn't want to cut the alloy peg so i sold that low seat a while ago, i might look for alternatives following the information you have provided. Really appreciate that.

I'm 5'8 with a 29" inseam so i struggle a little bit when it's loaded and carry a pillion, just needs some planing while stopping.

Cheers,
    Andrei

15. Still got the front seat if you are still interested make me a offer or if you are near to me pop over and try I'm near Crewe Cheshire.

16. If you dont want to cut the alloy peg buy the correct short one, they aren't much money.

They changed the seats on the 2012 on bike to give the rider more room.

If you havent already I would try the touring seats if you can get hold of a pair. The pillion seat has a more pronounced front hump which stops the pillion sliding forward. The riders seat is a better shape too. Or buy some normal ones and gave them sculpted to suit you ;)

17. 04071661-357E-40E6-A1A6-F7FA2E7ED973.jpeg F43AFE8B-1F69-4B6A-882A-210CDE910719.jpeg A86447E6-E9A0-453A-AB10-286C3433269A.jpeg C13BB68C-D920-41B9-BE64-C7C00C400948.jpeg BB33EA84-52FF-43CB-B602-DD4267ECD0E7.jpeg F8113397-CC0D-49E6-8810-E99E99038CFE.jpeg
    Hi,
    DROPPED THE PRICES TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS, OPEN TO OFFERS TOO.
    In the process of changing the bike so have the following available, all were fitted to a 2013 Multistrada and although bits may fit others please check.
    Givi Ducati top box, in red, £120 postage £7.50 SOLD
    Givi rack SRA 7401, £50 postage £4.50
    Sat Nav bracket, £20 postage £3.00
    Bar risers, £20 postage £3
    FX CNC short levers, cheapo Chinese ones, £11 postage £2
    Jamie’s screen spacers, 4 hole screen on a 2013, £25, postage £3 SOLD
    All ono of course. Post to UK

Most of these are on eBay, search for mick307 for full descriptions or ask me.
    Ta
    Mick

AA066610-2CA2-4BAE-B99A-821DEAFECA76.jpeg

#2177 636mick, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  18. Hi Guys
    Anyone got a 1200 Enduro comfort seat they want to sell? I have a 2016 bike.
    Message me if you do.
    Thanks
    Alan

19. Can I have first dibs on the top box if not already sold? Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information