1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PM sent.

2. Have you still got the screen? if you have can you pm me. I cant work out how to do it..lol

3. Hi having just brought a modified low seat from a fellow member my low seat is up for grabs
    £50 plus postage pictures to follow fits 2013 multistrada might fit other models

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. Garmin 595lm for sale. Been on my multistrada 2 years. I’ve chopped the excess wiring off so it just has a Ducati plug to fit straight onto you multi. Looking for £210 posted. I’ll take a picture if you like but I don’t have any to hand.

5. I forgot to mention it will include the genuine Ducati mounting bracket

6. Have you pics lad..also will it fit 2017 model..and will you deliver to ireland.
    Thanks
    Sean.

7. It’s still fitted to my 1200dvt. I can take some pics tomorrow evening if that’s ok. Yes I’ll deliver to Ireland

8. Sorry. Yes it will fit a 2017. My bike is a 2017 model year but not registered until 2018.

Adam

9. That’s great lad. I’m at sea anyway so no panic.

10. Looking for a top box and fittings for dvt. Also might consider panniers. Am not sure about them tbh. As have never used. This touring carryon is scary. Lol
    In you’re opinions. Are panniers worth the money. Or just strap a bag to back. ?
    Will be doing a lot of touring next year. But am worried about the weight.

11. Panniers are very worthwhile. They keep stuff secure so if you park the bike up and go for something to eat or drink ..you know the kit is safe and sound. Not so with soft luggage. Panniers are also good crash protection if the bike goes on its side ..erm, a friend told me that ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ok thanks lad. You have g
    ood friends so

13. Ok thanks lad. You have g
    Good friends so

14. As @HootOwl says, panniers are very useful. Toured with soft luggage until I bought my last VFR which came with hard panniers. A revelation, so much easier and secure. Pannier liners are also very worthwhile, seller on eBay called greatbikersgear-gbg, they fit OK and make packing easier and going into hotels a snap. Ducati ones are IMHO not worth the extra money.

Both my MV Turismo and now my Multistrada were bought with panniers, also have a top case on the Mutley which is both cavernous and good for two up touring as it not only gives the needed extra space it also provides a reassuring back rest for your passenger. My tour planned for September is going to partially be camping and the top case swallows tent, sleeping bag, sleeping mat, pillow, blanket, stove, gas bottle, pans etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Afternoon everyone, new here but looking for Decat pipe and aftermarket end can for a 2016 DVT, that anyone may want to sell.

Cheers

Chris

16. Hello :upyeah:.

17. Multistrada 1200S DVT 2016 modified riders seat, I am 6’3” tall with knees which ache so purchased another seat and had it modified, as you can see from the pics it’s taller, memory foam installed and heaps more comfortable, the difference in height is just over 40mm as seen by the spirit level. Inc postage to the UK £125 and if your local to Oxford your welcome to come and try it on your bike. E87AC8D0-1894-4C5F-9DED-5643C247CCEC.jpeg D7DB02A0-1046-4E81-B9E4-3B6E3884ACE7.jpeg

18. 02260865-7663-4A21-A5FE-886266B5C8B8.jpeg One Givi touring screen for the DVT 3 hole type, late 15 onwards version, 60cm taller than stock item. Can be seen in Oxford and tried out otherwise postage will be approx £5 signed for.

£40

19. Original post now edited out as question no longer valid.
    Thanks for replies.

Cheers.

Norm.

#2500 Shoboshi, Jul 28, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information