1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christ, that's a lot of bike for the money, good luck with sale and money pit...... I mean house! :p

2. Hi all, I’m on the look out for a Termignoni end can for my MS DVT if any know of one?

3. Hi guys. Looking for a tankbag for my DVT. Mounting ring still on bike so just the bag would be ok. Thought I would try here first.
    Thanks
    Glen

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. Full set of genuine Ducati luggage liners, (Top Box and both panniers) they were for my 1260, but think they will fit the DVT, as new condition!

£60 postage included.

Now Sold!!

#2588 Bobmg, May 12, 2021
    Last edited: May 13, 2021
  5. Have you got a bag yet?

Mate of mine selling a Givi 602.
    Can find out how much if you like.

6. No bag as of yet. Have been looking at new ones. If you could find out from your mate that would be great. Thank you.

7. You’ve got a pm.

8. Would you be interested in splitting? Already have the pannier liners but interested in the top box liner.
    Cheers. Andy.

9. PM sent

10. I'm interested in the pannier liners if they are still available

11. This thread dates back to 2012 and was never intended as a primary selling space.

Upon consultation with @AndyW who is responsible for and moderates this section of the forum it has been decided that this thread should be closed.

All future advertising should be done through the normal channels.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information