1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WTD: MTS 1200s OEm exhaust box wanted

Looking for a MTS 1200 OE exhaust box wanted..

2. Termi stubby

In March I purchased a brand new Termi Stubby exhaust which I now would like to offer for Sale to my Brothers on the Ducati Forum first.

A similar one is selling on flea bay currently for £312 plus postage.

This stubby exhaust looks the "dogs dinglies" and sounds fab, further more one will not have to remove the exhaust in future when removing the wheel for new tyres!

Fits the standard box, Mivv de cat pipes and I believe Leo vince de cat pipes too. (I used it on the Mivv de cat).

The Stubby is unblemished, but see the pics for yourself! I will post it on flea bay on sunday with
    a reserve of £275 plus postage for which I will provide a receipt!

PM me if you are interested!

Pictures can be seen at:

http://ducatiforum.co.uk/f20/termi-stubby-end-can-multistrada-1200-a-2750/

Stubby sold to a great guy up north!

#22 Multi rider, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  3. Mivv de cat pipe

selling a Mivv de cat pipe. Offers of around £110 considered plus postage for which i will supply a receipt!

This pipe allows you to remove the large and ungainly Ducati exhaust box. It is light weight, easy to fit and has a bracket for the centre stand stopper!

You will be able to use the standard exhaust, or the Termi Stubby I am also selling (see previous post), or an alternative end can.

Fitting this pipe to my Mutley helped smooth out the low rpm roughness and saved fuel! My bike went from around the 37-38mpg mark to around 42-44mpg.

It comes with the header attachment springs and an additional exhaust header/manifold gasket as shown in the pics.

Happy to answer questions.

Will be placing on flea bay on Sunday!

PM me if interested!

Pictures to be seen at

http://ducatiforum.co.uk/f20/mivv-decat-mid-pipe-multistrada-1200-a-2751/

Pipe posted to the Portuguese fellow! So sold!

#23 Multi rider, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  4. Just these items left ;-)

Genuine (OE) Ducati Handlebar Grips (NOT heated grips)
    £15 inc p&p
    Taken off my bike at around 200 miles use - look like new

Genuine Ducati Front Brake Caliper Fixing Bolts (77915111B)- set of 4
    £15 inc p&p
    New/Sealed

Exhaust Hanger for Full Termi Exhaust Systems
    £25 inc p&p

Andy's Hanger for Full Termi Exhaust Systems
    £12 inc p&p

Oil Filter Tool
    £8 inc p&p

Pyramid Front Fender Extender (Fenda Extenda)
    £10 inc p&p

5. Andy, why are you selling all this gear?, are you selling the bike?

6. NOoooooo! Just have a habit of accumulating bits and pieces (deals through my website etc ;-)

7. got i wanted already..thx..

8. I would have liked the bar ends... I've got a terrible tingle since the bike was serviced, I was hoping they might help?

9. I changed to R&G bar ends. It helped but not massively. Going to fit Grip Puppies next.

10. I reckon he spends to much time in the sweety shop:wink:

11. AndyW - do you still have the Pyramid Fenda Extenda - I will have that off you (the CF one I sourced has eaten itself against the tyre)?

12. rofl............I occasionally 'acquire' bit 'n' pieces via deals through my website ;-)

Sorry....everything gone.

13. I'm after the little link pipe for a Mivv de-cat if anyone out there has one please give me a shout.
    Thanks.

14. Anthil,
    I have a Mivv Decat with little link pipe that I don't need now...?

15. how much is that and how does it run with that and the fat ducs. do you need a lot of work doing to the feulling

16. I my case it improved surging and fuel consumption. It is loud though.

PS dont get the BR baffle CJS Chris says they should be banned! Sorry to but in like this, but thought I would give my tupence worth.

Try without the Fatducs first...I found they made little difference!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information