1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #101 Big stu, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  2. For sale; Genuine set of brand new, never used, Ducati MTS 1200 pannier liner bags. Simply out of the plastic bags but never even opened. £80 to include delivery ONO.

3. I'm after the top box bag got side ones thanks

4. Sold pending payment.

5. sold

#105 SiRich, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  6. I have a 2013 Mts on order so have some screens for sale. I bought two of these for winter riding but was then tempted by a new bike instead so they were only on for a short test ride! The third is a cut down custom job - breezy but nice and quiet with no buffet (head is in the smooth slipstream). Looks really good on the bike and still gives some protection from weather if it is raised. They were, for me, all better than the standard screen, especially with Aztec spacers on the DP and Puig. Sorry, photos appear in random order!

1. Ducati Performance Touring screen - clear. Approx 505mm by 305mm as new used for 30 minutes! Dark tint lower part nicely hides mountings etc. Cost me £126. Price £80 plus p+p.

2. Puig Double Bubble Touring screen in light smoke, as above, only on for a test ride - as new. Dark tint lower part hides mountings etc. Approx 565mm by 325mm. Cost me £86. Price £60 plus p+p.

3. Cut down standard screen, professionally sprayed on the inside with satin black, no scratches or damage, looks great on the bike. Photo does not do it justice - front surface is nice and shiny and even finish on the back. 360mm by 285mm. Price £50 plus p+p. SOLD

4. Aztec spacers - work well - see discussions on this site. Cost £37. Price £30 p+p free. SOLD

I would prefer collection in person but will post if required - plenty of bubble wrap! I am just off the M6 J17 (Sandbach, Cheshire). PICT5143.JPG

DSCF0827.jpg PICT5147.JPG PICT5146.JPG PICT5145.JPG PM me to purchase or for further details. If it works some photos should follow - there are more of the shorty in my profile album.

PICT5143.JPG

PICT5145.JPG

PICT5146.JPG

PICT5147.JPG

DSCF0827.jpg

#106 DenH, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  7. By the way if any newby is looking for an 'S' (Ohlins, C Fibre) with panniers, heated grips, electric fuel cap and centre stand (as in the photo) less the top box (going on the new bike) it is for sale at the Sale, Manchester dealership at £11,995 - but they would probably take £11,000. Thats a huge saving on the new price. It was registered in Oct '11 and has covered 11,000 miles. Half worn PR3 tyres.

I had intended to keep it much longer so treated it accordingly, including plenty of ACF 50 and additional pre-winter oil+ filter changes - the last one 200 miles ago. Never been near salt and unmarked.

Nothing in it for me of course as my deal is done but may be worth a look.

8. Oh and I extended the Ducati warranty to October 2014.

9. Just sold my multi,so up for grabs a genuine carbon pikes peak screen,in as new condition £150 inc p&p,i found the small screen reduced buffering better than the tall screen,i am 6ft.
    Now sold.

#109 simmytt, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  10. Wanted.

MTS1200 Red Panniers. Please PM me if you are planning to sell.

Cheers

Neil

11. AND SOLD!

CalSci Dark Tint shorty screen. As new condition, with the fixing bits. Tried it, works a treat, looks great, buffeting pretty much eliminated. Only for sale due to picking up a Ducati PP screen.

Grab a bargain at £50 posted.
    Cheers CalSci.jpg

CalSci.jpg

#111 GEH007, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  12. WANTED Please , Full Termignoni System with ecu and filter for Multistrada 1200 years 2010-2012. Happy to wait if one coming up soon but not yet available.

cheers
    Simon.

13. sold.

14. For sale... £80 including postage to the UK... I lost weight so now they are too "heavy" for my weight (I'm 80kg)... I was down to minimum preload.

If you are a heavier rider, or you do a lot of 2-up riding, these will be ideal.

MTS1200S Ohlins 7.5Nm Springs

David

15. Givi tall screen (D272ST) £40 + pp

16. If you're getting the DPP touring screen, my advice is to keep the CalSci. the DPP one is dreadful - unless you like turbulence!

17. No i have now got the pikes peak carbon shorty. Its excellent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information