1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The bike is now for sale completely back to standard condition. It has to go so asking price is now down to £4,900 or £5,200 with the panniers. You will not find a better priced 1200 Multi anywhere.

2. 1200s DVT Panier Bags

Does anyone have a set of shaped panier bags they are looking to offload cheap ☺
    They need to fit the DVT 2015 paniers

3. Items for sale off of my 2014 pikes peak Non DVT.

Navihalter Sat Nav mount. £60 + £5 p&p

Genuine Ducati pannier and top box liners. £100 + £10 p&p

Thanks.
    Nathan.

IMG_0105.JPG

4. Natty do you know if that Navihalter fits a DVT and is suitable for a TomTom 410

• Like Like x 1
  5. Don't think so mate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Multistrada pannier liners for Sale:

IMG_0108.JPG

7. Multistrada pannier liners for Sale:

8. Still looking for a pair of dvt panniers if anyone is selling

9. Natty, are the liners for a DVT ?

10. Now sold :)

11. Natty will take the liners , drop me a PM :upyeah:

12. Anyone have an aftermarket exhaust and link pipe for a 2011 Multi lads? Talked the mate into buying one and he's looking for a bit more bark

13. Yes they fit the TomTom 410's and the later 450's.

14. I've just taken off a SC Project exhaust which includes the link pipe. I got a bargain on a full termi, so switched. It has the baffle fitted, but of course it can be removed.

It's the top one on this page; http://www.sc-project.com/ducati_multistrada_e.htm.

15. Looking for a lower seat for Monster 696/796 for my little lady - happy to swap for standard seat

Thanks

16. Excuse me for being thick messes, but are you talking about the genuine Navihalter or the Ducati copy ?

17. The genuine Navihalter fits the TomTom 410/450.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Thank you messes, but I don't think you can get the genuine Navihalter as the guy who makes them is seriously hurt.

19. The Ducati Copied Navihalter ONLY fits a couple of Garmin sat nav's....( ducati in their wisdom have done this so it fits there Garmin/Ducati branded units...Plonkers!!! )....I have the Genuine Navihalter and its perfect for my TomTom 410. The genuine Navihalter has not been available since last year as the guy whom produces them in Germany was involved in a serious RTC....Its very doubtful if they will ever be produced again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information