1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheers Rob.

So here goes then, does anyone have a Tomtom 410 compatible Navihalter to fit a DVT for sale ?

2. Thanks Andy, but I think I've read on here somewhere that they vibrate and bounce a lot, so I'll have to look into it if my first choice doesn't appear. Do you know of anyone with the Engimoto one and if so can they pass comment ?

3. Can you PM me with a price mate?

4. Sellling my mts 1200 s touring after 7 years...offers please :

Had it from new 2010 ducati multistrada s touring white - 30,000 miles full ducati service history and just had its second desmo big service - yesterday.

Over the years, had all services and all warranty and engine work done to it by Ducati, including bottom end and recent top end, including the recent work all by ducati garage moto rapido or snells. I have come to expect these problems and make sure it is serviced regularly if you are going to be riding it daily, it has never broken down just needed major work every 2-3 years...so beware its a ducati not a jap bike.

Full sports exhaust and ecu racing chip, all the panniers for touring, performance seats, remote key and filler cap, new tyres and brakes, etc, etc...all the extras including rizoma parts and ducati carbon add ons, ohlins electronic sus ( needs the ohlins scu chip - only upgrade not done), I have got all the original exhaust and parts where upgraded, current exhaust loud.

bugs

20160731_163751.jpg

2017-06-20 23.19.37.jpg

5. For Sale:

Dedicated Ducati Performance Garmin Zumo 220 Sat Nav. This is the red version that is Ducati branded for Multistrada. Fits all versions from launch but not DVT I believe.
    Fully boxed, it comes with dedicated plug in wiring, dedicated bar mount (for Multi), case, car mount etc. I think I may have lifetime mapping for it also, not 100% sure. Very good condition, no damage, works perfectly. unnamed.png
    These were bonkers money new, how about £150 + post?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Is The Navihalter Still For Sale?

7. I have a spare OEM left side disc up for sale, 12.000km:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PM me in interested, location = Belgium.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Maybe you are right but I just haven't got the time currently to fanny about.

9. Maybe you are right but I just haven't got the time currently to fanny about.

10. Ive done about 1200 miles using the engimoto mount. It does wobble/vibrate slightly but no more than the mount on my 1150GSA. Also the speeds that it does it are probably a lot higher than what you'd be travelling at when you need directions. Normal in town driving and motorway i have no problems but it is connected to my headset so i get voice commands. Position is good for viewing and reaching. Its on an Enduro.

Resized_20170502_184254.jpeg

11. My Leo vince end can including carbon Hanger and heat shield will be up for sale at the weekend once removed. V good condition £250 or offers plus postage

IMG_1567.JPG

#1755 Groutmaster, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  12. Pm sent

13. Just put my quickshifter up in for sale section. Also still have LeoVince carbon exhaust for sale

14. All parts removed from low miles 2011 Multistrada

EVR front sprocket cover - £30 posted UK

Billet rear preload adjuster, will fit sachs shock only - £25 posted

CNC Racing timing cover, as new - £15 posted

CNC Racing oil filler cap - £10 posted

Any Q's let me know please.

FullSizeRender 35.jpg

FullSizeRender 36.jpg

FullSizeRender 38.jpg

FullSizeRender 41.jpg

FullSizeRender 44.jpg

Thread Status: