1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FS: Dainese D-Explorer Jacket size 27 same as 54/56EU used $500 shipped to your door

DSC01374.JPG

DSC01377.JPG

2. Hi,
    Do you still have this and would I be right that it will also fit the 1260 model?

Regards
    TonyN

3. Hi Tony,
    I’ve just done a quick search on here and am sure the screen unit are the same so YES it will fit and I do still have it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I’ll take this if other lad not goin for it
    Let me know
    Cheers ant

5. KN,
    I've got one on order from Riders in Bristol, which is still not available even after 6 weeks waiting, hence my potential interest in yours.
    It does look slightly different when comparing the photo, but to be fair it's rather difficult to determine what exactly the difference(s) might be.

Rather than to keep you waiting here, while I decide, Ant seems to be interested likewise, so head-off in his direction I suggest.
    If I'm wrong about any difference, then that's my bad luck.

Regards
    TonyN

6. Hi Ant, I’ve sent you a pm

7. I know you've passed this on to KR now but if one comes up in future I'd grab it if I were you. The only difference I believe is the plate that the sat Nav fits too. The Ducati one is for a Garmin but only the 390, but the genuine Navihalter can either be for the Tomtom or Garmin.
    Either way if you see one grab it and have it modified if it's not suitable, as the conversation I've had with Riders is they can't get a Ducati version anywhere, not even from any other dealer, and it doesn't appear Ducati are going to manufacture any anytime soon.

8. There is another option if you have a Tom Tom, as suggested by my dealer. Get the Ducati one, and you can buy an adapter bracket from a German company to adapt it for a Tom Tom. http://www.bikertech.de/cgi-bin/webshop/his-webshop_e.pl?f=NR&c=DEM-4&t=temartic
    I went this way. My Ducati mount took a few weeks but has just come in ready to be fitted on my 600 mile service tomorrow, and the adapter only took a couple of days to arrive.

9. Gentlemen,
    You are so right, I should have decided to buy this one on offer from KN, but there we go, I'll have to keep looking.

TonyN

10. That's the trouble GH, it appears you can't get the Ducati version and it also looks like they won't be available for some time. Hope I'm wrong.

11. Ah I see, I didn't know that. I must have been lucky, I had a three week wait but managed to get one.

12. Apparently Ducati have been moving their parts operation to a new location (and computerising it), causing longer delays than usual. Hopefully this now at an end and the part you are looking for will become available again soon!

13. Has t
    has this sold yet?

14. Yes mate sorry

15. Wanted, either a cat for a 16DVT for me to cut about or a Decat pipe I can play with.

Thanks.

16. For sale
    R & G Aero frame protectors. Used on my last bike for 4 months but unmarked - £50 delivered within UK
    Givi touring screen (clear) part number D7406ST. Perfect condition - £50 delivered within UK

17. Wanted. Does anyone have any engine bars for a 2015 DVT they want to part with?

18. Can you let me know the product code, as I would like to see if they will fit the 1260 and get past the extended water pump cover.
    As I understand it the newer ones are much longer.

Regards
    TonyN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information