1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For The Easily Scared Stay Clear!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GunZenBomZ, Dec 20, 2018.

1. I'm just letting you know that the shops will be closing for two-days. This may increase or decrease depending on where you live. I understand the limp wristed males reading this will be brought to tears & potentially a few ladies may have fainted.

Let the panic food buying start'

2. meh, plenty of food still walking about in the neighbors field, any probs and i will be avin it. :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. Nota problem here, half the high street is open 365 days a year. People panic for no reason.

4. Morrisons Hinckley was like Bedlam this morning worse than normal Morrisons are inconsiderate shits closing for a whole day

5. They were taking the Xmas trees off display in Tesco last night. It must be Valentine's.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Just been in Waitrose to pick up dinner for tonight. Bloody heaving

7. Our Mr Khan,s shop never closes.

8. Over an hour to get out of sainsburys car park.
    Was like it most of the day
    Panic panic the shop is closed for one day

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Oh it's soo good when you are retired & can go anytime tee hee. From an old git

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. It was all oldies moaning yesterday and making the queues ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Screw food, I’ve plenty of tins on the shelf, it’s presents I’m more concerned with.
    Going to be a hectic weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  12. What are these shops of which you speak?

Would Cook or Granger the butler be familiar with the concept?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. 1 day. Most open Boxing day.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Blimey......sounds like what you bought is infested with maggots.

15. You know nothing of the downstairs staff, as is only correct for a gentleman.
    If I may enlighten you m’lord, the housekeeper and junior footman are responsible for the collection of foodstuffs from the emporium. Cook will advise what food is required as Granger will for household consumables. Wilson the Gardner will on occasion visit the farm supplies dealer for a new hoe or shovel.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. No big deal, remember when shops opened from 08.00 to 17.30.
    Shut every Sunday and bank holidays and 1/2 day Wednesday or Thursday.
    No one starved and no one panicked.
    What the hell has got into some people.
    And why when it says where possible 1 adult in the shop, and you see whole families, as if on their weekly day out.
    What’s wrong with one Parent staying at home with the kids and the other doing the shop.

17. It would be so great if only they would, perhaps they could apply the same reasoning to travelling on aircraft too...

18. Just you mind your place, and ensure both the Bentley 41/2 and the Range Rover are shiny enough for me to see my reflection in whilst Granger is tying my bowtie!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information