1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Bbq 2017

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by JenC, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Hmm OYB you say for 9:30, taking a break for a burger & drink there?... I suppose you will then use the back roads over to A5 (which I know very well) & blatt up the A5 too jacks. I do need to run in some new tyres so I might drop into OYB.

2. @JenC - cos I cba to read through the thread who's said they are coming apart from me and @chizel ?

3. Me for a couple of hours, Packman had to work weekend.

4. #284 JenC, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Oh bugger I can't make it jen thought I'd told you. Best mates 40th tomorrow . Thought I could do both but alas can't be in 2 places at once. Hope you all have a cracking weekend. Xx

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  6. Yeah, you did. Just me being a numpty :confused: you have a good weekend too :cool:

7. you bastard... I mean enjoy ya "other thing" buddy... Was looking forward to meeting ya

• Like Like x 1
  8. I usually just go from oyb up to the a43 as I like that Rd ( that and its the only way I know!) but am keen to see a different route. Won't be doin break neck speeds though as I have bags of chicken and I don't ride too fast... I'll be on the yellow 900ss with me bud on his 749 zerox.

9. @chizel Yeah sorry mate. I would much rather be coming to the bbq to be honest. Were have to meet at ducati Aylesbury bud and go đor a blat and a beer from there one day.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looks like I'll be coming along with @bettes after all. Yesterday afternoon he texted saying he couldn't make it because of work but at 2am (yes the twat woke me up when my phone pinged) he texted saying the job was off and he was going home so could probably make it!

Would have been nice to meet you :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. 100% mate

12. Chizel, see you at OYB before 10am. We have plenty of time to reach jacks-cafe & then I will suggest a off the beaten track route once we group for derby off the A444.

13. I'm gonna have a full bag so when I get there maybe go out and get some food for the Barbie?...

14. Hope you have a cracking time everyone :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. We'll have plenty of burgers and hot dogs as usual, and Chiz's famous chicken. So unless you want something special, just bring yourself. There's an Asda five mins away :upyeah:

16. For those of you who aren't drinking/stopping over, you could perhaps bring some soft drinks? We will be supplying some, but I have a feeling with this weather, we may run out :upyeah::cool:

17. Got no room in my bag....ill go out and get some when I get there...ok?

18. No panic......just that we may run out.

19. Got a car? Easier to go out in that if you have...

20. Hubbies doing an Asda run as we speak :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information