1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Bbq 2017

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by JenC, Jan 14, 2017.

1. I'll bring some cash also to chip in...leaving in a min...

• Like Like x 1
  2. NO....No need!!! Safe journey ;)

3. Waiting at Jackhills.. I too will need to make a trip out for bits. Might have to do a group run?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Wait til you get here,there's a shitload of food already and John's at Asda doing a beer/soft drink run as we speak :)

5. How's it going guys??

6. Et just left....milling around the front of the house....cooler out the front with a nice breeze! Plus loads of bikes!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Nice to meet you all today, straight in the shower when I got home.
    Steve

• Like Like x 3
  8. Ive got home.....Straight into my shorts.........and a cup of tea.Cheers Jen and John.Nice to see everyone.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Bu++er which one were you? I thought I spoke to most there.
    Steve

10. At home now had a great time, nice to place face's too name's. I felt drained in the heat though (caught the sun & looks like a beetroot)!

• Like Like x 5
  11. Nice to meet u on the way out :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. The guy covering the cooking did a top-job. Those kebah meat sticks were awesome,...although I forgot too try Chizel's marinated chicken portions. Do'h

Next time I'll stay late & scare the locals with my neon-glowing wheel rims. Or bring a sleeping bag'

• Like Like x 4
  13. Just got home 8.07. Absolutely top day. Thanks very much Jen! And to your other half. Nice to put handles to faces...as it were.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Good to meet some old faces and some new ones too. It was frigging hot wasn't it.......

Journey home was good and interesting. And brisk ;)

Love my Panigale.

Ps Huge thanks to @JenC and @jompy for their very kind hospitality once again, and for sorting the weather out once again! You guys need to head to Holmfirth this summer for a day out :)

• Like Like x 4
  15. Thank you Jen and John. Good to see everyone again, and some new faces :)

• Like Like x 3
  16. Birdie what bike were you riding?

17. Red 748/853,
    _20160811_180854.JPG
    Steve

• Like Like x 3
  18. Disagree??

19. Absolutely lovely bit of kit there Birdie....definitely proves that Ducati's do get better with age...you wouldn't have thought it was the age that it is!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Hi.
    Just got back from what was an awesome weekend. A big thanks to Jen & John for making both of us feel welcome. It was nice to meet a lot of very nice new people.
    Thanks again.
    Eddie & Izzy.

• Like Like x 7
Do Not Sell My Personal Information