1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Bbq 2017

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by JenC, Jan 14, 2017.

1. You are all very welcome, thank you for making the effort to come and also enjoy yourselves. Was great to see the regulars and some new faces :upyeah: here's to the next one!! :cool::)

• Like Like x 5
  2. Hope no one had too bad a hangover:p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Haha....there was a couple, needless to say the vodka and gin jellies had a massive part to play in that!! :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. Well what a day that was ! Bloody excellent turn out again from the Ducati side but please remember it's all about quality not quantity :D
    Seriously thanks guys and girls for a fantastic day :upyeah:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    A room full of bike kit !
    [​IMG]
    Remi says thank you for looking after and playing with him
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. I'd just like to say that my z1000 won the style competition as voted by that bloke walking past with the teeth missing, fake gold watch, can of stella and gay addidas handbag...cant ask for a better judge than that.

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. Can't argue with that.

7. Come to think of it he was pretty pissed as well...I think that seals it!

#327 comfysofa, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. great day/night! Many thanks as always to Jen and john. As said , good to see faces old and new and top marks to rebel for nicking my sleeping bag... Best bit was he told me it was shit anyway! Lol, he's a man after my own heart...
    shame that some that wanted to couldn't make it as it really is a cool lil gig and better every year.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. he can't of been that drunk or he would have picked a mutly as bike of the day!!!!

10. Actually...his 70 year old mate with the shit black and gold track suit and happy meal sunglasses was more pissed....i think it was literally the atmosphere holding him up...

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Jimmy saville was there? :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Obviously,I was the handsome one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information