1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Friends

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nigel Machin, Jul 8, 2018.

1. the walls are coming out too :)

2. You could always come on rideouts :upyeah: You may even convert us to riding Z thingies :p:laughing:

3. Great to meet you Nige, @Nigel Machin

Thanks for your kind offer, it is going to a good home:upyeah:

Donation sent to Cancer Research.

It was great to go to a lovely part of the country, to see equally lovely people :heart:

@El Toro how about a "stuff for free" section in the classifieds. With maybe a, £5 minimum contribution to charity from the recipient of goods?

It would be great for others to make use of other people's unwanted stuff.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. An unwanted El T :thinkingface: but a fiver is a bit rich o_O lets keep im eh? :innocent:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. Was the fiver stacked high in pennies?

6. unwanted motorcycles..............hmm:innocent:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Andy - Many thanks for your very very genourous donation. it was great to meet you and talk bikes in-between "are you sure there's no more screws" catch you soon :)

8. Yeah...its timing most of the time...worling all the hours to pay for the hyper repair atm and im still 800 quid short....sunday mornings when most go out im in the office although i did think about a wednesday evening down to loomies ( bike night )....
    I dont think ill convert anyone to the zed....eveyone goes on reviews and stats...doesnt bother me as i dont see many about....still love it !

9. Don’t they do a bike night at Weston? Thursday eve is it?

10. They do....was thinking of it this week on my supermoto...

11. Andy (can’t remebr forum name) and I were going to go last week but meetings got in the way for us both

12. Well...so far im free....was going to stick a for sale sticker on the 525 as im getting pushed byvthe other half to sell it but theres no way its going on ebay...i just cant be arsed with the hassle...plus im not worried if it doesnt sell as i love it...kinda have to show that im making an effort as it were...dont want to go down on my own as the theives are there too and a tricked up supermoto....i dont think id make it home....last time i went out on it i picked up 3 hoodies on 2 scooters...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Dislike for the scum thieves

14. Just texting my mate now....see if hes free....ill go down there on it but only if theres a few of us...

15. What become of this country when we’re worried about going out on our bike for fear of being bikejacked. I’m the same about going to see my daughter in London by bike and I don’t like leaving my bike out side my house now....Sad days and I can only see it getting worse.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. did you get the bin when you took the kitchen?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. No he didn’t.....bin was non negotiable!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Eeeeeee a free kitchen

(It will be on ebay by the weekend)

#38 Mr C, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. yeh oi expect you'll be on here all hours if they have a FREE section....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information