1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forward Thinking

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Mar 16, 2019.

1. After two and half plus years of arduous brexit negotiations and with the 29th a few doorsteps away,the question is from both sides of the debate what are you going to be doing on that day,Are you flying out to a warmer climate to get those pinkies up and running ready for the bike season or are you going to crank up Wish You Were Here by pink floyd with a bottle or two of new zealand sauvignon blanc,or alternatively have a meal with friends/love ones and talk more brexit bollocks;)

#What's your plan Stan:thinkingface:

2. Well I for one will not be celebrating the backward thinking of this stupid referendum. We’ve all become too Murdockised, swallowed the dream vision, sending back in time to the wonderful days of the 70’s.

No, Instead I’ll light up the crack pipe don my Spider-Man outfit dust off the grifter and head out to find pastures new.
    You?

#2 Carr01, Mar 16, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Question for me or the next person:thinkingface:

4. You, of course.
    No don’t think too long, just go off the cuff as I did. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. On my new tractor in the garden or a long blast out on a ducati,downsouth somewhere with a glass of beer:upyeah:

6. Party on dude!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Get a room you two o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Who said that?

9. I hope you’re not been reading my post!

10. Threesomes always a crowd;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. There’s loads of that stuff in our pond, the frogs have been at it for three days solid, the dirty beggars.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. What's your plan Stan:thinkingface:

13. Whatever you do don’t look him in the eyes!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Avoid you two and celebrate my Birthday and my youngest daughters to both on the 30th :blush: although she won't be flying in until Easter which is late this year :rolleyes:

15. Its a Friday, I'll probably go to the Pub:beer:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Well have a great birthday,and i will put some behind the wood for you:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. What a good plan:):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Happy forthcoming birthday, hope you have a really nice time. :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  19. Ahh let common sense prevail.
    Cheers.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information