1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Front Wheel Removal

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Bandit, Nov 21, 2017.

1. I agree Paul, if I didn't do it on my enduro bike the fork seal would sometimes leak.

2. No...clunking noise coming from headstock area

3. I've heard that too,when putting the bike on the centerstand. It sounds like the noise happens when the fork is fully extended.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Any chance you can post the manual info on removing front wheel again?

5. If Wayne58 doesn't have, anyone else with manual instructions on removing front wheel? I have a 1260S, but assuming exactly the same as 1200.

6. @wayne58 account is closed. The new improved Wayne58 is this throbber called Marco - 58 . Equally useless, just as much a trouble maker and knows fuck all as usual !!
    Sorry guys, I am formerly Wayne58 and I know longer have it.

7. To remove a wheel ?? What bloke with a set of spanners can't undo 4 pinch bolts, a wheel nut and remove to brake calipers ?? What about taking lose wheels for tyre fitting ?? Come on dude, removing wheels about as basic as it gets surely ??

8. I'm well aware of that. Didn't you notice the quotes around 'supposed'. I was being sarcastic. Ducati expect you to take the bike to a dealer to get the chain adjusted FFS.

9. Soz bud, I am occasionally a little slow following shift work, missed that one.... Doh !! :worried:

10. No worries

Do Not Sell My Personal Information