1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Fs: 2001 Ducati 748rs

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by sb748, Sep 25, 2017.

1. If it is NYC area let me know.

2. Massachusetts, about 180 miles away, thank you for your interest!

3. I will be around. Let me know and I will be ready for you. Fran

4. contact email?

5. I messaged it to you, Fran

6. Thanks, be in touch.

7. Did this rs ever sell ?? @sb748

8. Not yet Cookster

9. @Technomad, what did you find so offensive about this post that it warranted a “nuke” ?

10. Surprised this hasn't sold yet. Theres a 748RS appeared on fleabay UK. I'm not posting a link as this is a for sale thread

11. You have to remember that the bike is located in the States so there is an additional financial and logistical burden for a UK buyer. Real shame that. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. I hear that. I understand there is 20% VAT plus an additional import tax of 5% even with shipping I think you will come in under the 25K Pound asking price on eBay. Just my 2 cents. Also this bike (mine) has never been ridden in anger!

13. Not neccessarily. I lived briefly in the UK and imported a 955 from Ferracci and didn't pay a cent in taxes as it was originally purchased from the factory in Italy (by Ferracci) and Eu taxes were paid at the time of the original sale. Also, not everyone on this forum is in the UK, we live in a global marketplace surely?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nope. Some are in Scotland :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Is the bike still for sale?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information