1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fulfilling The Agreement.. When You Think Youll Never Have To Pay...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MDUBZ, Jan 1, 2018.

1. What's a Snip? The new Ducati? :motorcycleduc: I'm off to put a deposit down. :) Do they do an 'R'? :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  2. What a lovely story and a great start to the year. I wish you and yours all the best.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah - that happens - negotiating my hyper meant the kids got Rabbits....theyre on about a dog now but i aint budg'in on that...

4. Negotiating for my second bike SWMBO got a rabbit ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Congratulation fella, least you'll not have to worry about the services costs of the bike with a nipper to keep maintained.

The Monster will be very low maintenance and a pittance in comparison ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. considering yes.. but i have 2 concerns..
    1) it's not without risk of complications, one being perpetual ball ache..
    2) where do your swimmers actually go?

7. this is girl no3.. i'm going to need to learn to do this stuff myself not only to save money but so i can have an excuse for spending time (escaping) in the man cave (hoping to fit it out over the next couple of months if i have any pennies left)

• Like Like x 1
  8. that's not a bad idea, it's her birthday in a couple of weeks - as long as it has a silent mode on it,i don't want it waking me up :zzz:

9. Sounds like a perfect opportunity to get your hands dirty and do a bit yourself :upyeah:

Your only a couple of ankle biters behind us then! 4 grils and 1 boy in our mad house, all my time seems to get taken up with house work, gradually working through the house from top to bottom re-doing everything and re-landacaping & keeping on top of the garden so I don't do much spannering on our bikes, I do enjoy pampering, the odd bit of tinkering with small jobs and cleaning them though as and when I can :)

10. congratulations indeed

• Like Like x 1
  11. yep not quite sure how 3 is going to work out tbh and we're building an extension at the moment, new kitchen etc :pensive: it has set the n+1 plans back a bit..

12. woah.. 5!!! I salute you sir.

The problem i have with DIY is that jobs either spiral in complexity and time as i spot other things that need putting right (minor OCD), or that i break something in the process and then have to fix a problem that didn't exist before i started, or a combination of the 2..

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Do we have to drag Scotland into every thread?

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. (1) the fear of ball ache makes you walk like John Wayne for about a week and they go a lovely shade of purple but, surprisingly, very little actual pain. Avoid knocking one off for a couple of weeks though. My snip cut was so small that it required no stitches to the cut and was simply folded in and healed within a week to 10 days. Avoid a bath but keep clean by flanells etc the first week . The fear of the op and the fear of your plums being in constant pain is bigger than the actual event itself, unless the mrs is reading in which case it's pure hell and your fella needs a new bike for doing this so you don't have too. :D

(2) you still shoot muck afterwards so can still wipe it on the curtains but because the tubes have been cut, the pram fat does not mix with your normal muck so after a while as a living organism, it dies and breaks down within your normal body system. You should take protection until the docs have given you the all clear that no more swimmers are getting through

https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/contraception-guide/pages/vasectomy-male-sterilisation.aspx

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Genuine story,, a new guy in our pub came in with bad scratches all the way up both forearms.
    The barmaid asked him "what did that?" and he answered "her rabbit (SWMBO)"
    As I walked off I added "you must have put the wrong batteries in mate"
    He didn't get it at first, but now me and Mark are good mates.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. What's the point of paying for them if we can make fun of them?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. shouldn't it be red or do yellow ones get you across the finish line faster?

18. I normally try and plan my bike purchases between obtaining the next girlfriend. Doing it the other way seems to often cause confusion.

19. A lad I worked with a few years back now, had had the snip, everything was hunky dory for several years until his wife became pregnant again, the news almost caused a divorce until it was confirmed he was the father. The op had healed itself :eek:

20. Yep..... that's a long climb back from that argument..... he'd be better off shagging her sister and mum, then getting caught "in flagrante delicto"

Do Not Sell My Personal Information