1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Full Termi This Year-to Do Or Not To Do

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by spanish, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Nice! Give us an update, I’m getting an itch :)

2. You will like it a lot. Relatively quiet when cruising, sings when you hammer it and the fueling is spot on. :)

3. to help with the expense, there will be a Termi stubby can coming up for sale shortly...only done 600 miles so like brand new. I will post in the relevant section next week :upyeah:

termi stubby.JPG

4. Ducatinnitus
    Just keep in mind that your hearing is at risk. Ask me how I know?
    All Ducatistis should be wearing ear plugs, and even then? And this goes for a stock bike right off the showroom floor.
    The Multistrada is a sport touring bike which you're likely riding for hours on end, It's not a two hour track bike.

Just like smoking, drinking or any other consumption to excess, damage comes slowly at first, then suddenly.
    Unfortunately, wisdom for most is only earned through experience, not knowledge.
    I've learned this the hard way. Hopefully you won't have to.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I would like to fit a Termi or a QD on my 1260. How much louder are they? I can wear earplugs, but will my neighbors hate me when I start it up in the morning?

6. Wait, what?

I smoke, drink and have a full Termi. How long have I got left?

I do wear ear plugs every ride though, so maybe all is not lost!

I can’t understand how anyone rides at speed (open pipe or not) without them.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Oh Dear! :worried:

8. How did you get on with the full Termi upgrade?
    Sound ? Performance?
    Would you say it was worth the expense ?

9. Superb Boomer, love the sound of it constantly popping and banging thro the gears. Rode to Le Mans with the baffle out and its not too noisy when your cruising at 85 ish, however when you accelerate it does add a few more decibels :)
    Throttle is more responsive and certainly added more to the mid range pick up.

So all in all yes i'm very pleased with it. The cost is a little hard to take but hey you only get one chance at this so enjoy it!!
    Oh yes forgot to mention....the rear number plate is melting....need to get a smaller one next :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information