1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Furygan Leather Jacket Eu50

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by SP4S, Apr 14, 2020.

1. The lockdown clearout continues, there are advantages to being home all day, spend time on the bikes and get rid of stuff not being used.

My wife bought me this jacket about 20 years, wore it for a couple of years, cleaned it and put it away. The waistline has grown since then so it no longer fits. In absolutely perfect condition, just spent a couple of hours cleaning it with Dainese leather cleaner followed by leather moisturiser, its come up a treat.

Beautiful supple leather, shoulder and elbow armour and a little back protector. In my opinion Furygan make the best jackets, quality is fantastic. Years of use left in it.

size EU 50, UK 40

£150 ono plus postage

Pics D11A86C9-1534-4A77-BFE6-7AB166065F99.jpeg B0FDBAE4-7F99-4883-AE13-5A8A72C0EB2B.jpeg AC1E4AF5-3412-45DF-95DB-4118037ECE36.jpeg 76E58A54-E8B5-426F-B94F-BF7E3C1F7C4D.jpeg D0CC185E-5B1D-4030-BFE6-B99667C998DC.jpeg

#1 SP4S, Apr 14, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  2. Just for clarity, it’s your waistline that has expanded not the jackets?

3. lol. Waistline got bigger. I’m 54 now and the beer belly isn’t shifting.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Too small for me but agree about Furygan quality

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I have several furygan jackets. Absolutely fantastic. This one I’ve had for 27 years and is a keeper. Will pass it onto my son as he loves it.

6. Just cleaned it. Now going to apply leather moisturiser

7. Is that your age or waistline, you know more clarity less questions.

The local to me at the time Ducati dealer had some Furygans like there stuff, they used to get there’s from them direct. Frenchman driving round Britain selling from his vehicle always sounded well dodged to me.

After you moisturise the jacket any chance of finishing the painting of the door?

8. Age mate. The door is on a long list of painting that needs doing. Just avoiding it for as long as possible. I’m a builder by trade so other people’s houses come first. It pays for the bikes

9. Yeah if you do a trade in building your house suffers for your art..

10. To add, the jacket is very supple, unlike some, so very comfortable when not on bike.

11. Someone get this bought. Epic quality and timeless design. I am biased being an ardent furygan fanboy

12. Now £130 POSTED

• Like Like x 1
  13. Quick Monday bump, Offers considered

14. SOLD. Please close thread

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bout blooming time!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information