1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Future Gear & Gagdets You'd Like To See 2020

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by GunZenBomZ, Nov 12, 2018.

1. A service reminder reset button

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. An automatic rain cover. And something to keep my feet dry.

3. I was looking for a funny to do that^ in the form of a huge condom but then I think I found my third wife whilst looking

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Flip up number plate?!?!?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I thought that was what you were referring, else the price for a complete integrated system is par for the course albeit expensive. If you buy a helmet and integrated comms at the same time you save the VAT on the comms, at least at helmetcity you do, as it’s considered part of the helmet which doesn’t attract VAT apparently

6. They advertise as 'integrated BT' etc. Yet for a but that goes in the back of the lid and a battery, its £250. Hardly 'integrated BT' is it. May as well buy another lid and have a separate units.

7. Pros you don’t have anything sticking out the side of your lid, it’s always with you , just have to make sure to keep it charged, battery life is good, range is good, connects to multistrada hub.
    Cons, you can’t move it to another branded lid, expensive

8. still taking the piss tho, in a massive way. At least with the shoei one you are getting a full set of stuff

9. Hmm , I think we’re at cross purposes, this is what I have
    https://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.s...kioLkHgJsgDzIlNr7CGGhp0MYvyvsjThoC4dUQAvD_BwE

I thought you were originally saying a replacement battery is over £200 when the whole unit can be had for about £180. Good know what the battery you posted is for as it certainly wouldn’t fit the sc10u

10. No thats the C3 isnt it? The C4 doesn't have the lower components and speakers: they are already there from what I can find. Its just a gloried battery pack. And more expensive than what you linked too!!

11. Ahh I see, maybe it’s a licensing thing, either way your right £200 plus for a battery is taking the p**s

12. A rear brake?

13. Anyone interested, the C4 is on offer at (I think) Infinity (could be J&S) in limited colours for £299 with the plug in module and battery reduced to £140.

Think I'll be heading there this weekend to try one out

#35 bradders, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  14. Shaft drive & carbon wheels as an option rather than dealing with BST/Dymag et cetra.

15. And I did. And it’s quite an odd fit. And the N Tech 2 was large...at least a size larger than normal

16. The Schuberth C4 has not sold well and I was told on Saturday that there is a new C4 and C4 Pro (flip) coming out next year with multiple changes (new shape, new visor with recessed Pinlock etc) at the moment the Shoei Neotec outsells the C4 10 times over. No wonder the current stock of C4s are going cheap (er).

• Like Like x 1
  17. That shouldn't happen. What helmet?

18. I can believe this. I'm on my 3rd C3 Pro but I tried the C4 and thought it wasn't nearly as comfortable. Then I tried a Neotec and it was like having your head cradled between the warm voluminous breasts of a nubile maiden (without the annoying Tinder conversation or rate negotiations beforehand) Shoei might well be my next lid.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information