1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Future Gear & Gagdets You'd Like To See 2020

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by GunZenBomZ, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Had one of those on my gsxr 25 years ago.....had a door hinge holding it on....went up over 100mph....got caught by a biker cop....got torn off a strip and shouted at (right on the 3 lamps in Bristol in the morning rush hour) - anyone who knows bristol will know how much traffic/people staring that will bring. Plus he was 6'4 at least making me look even smaller....

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Coffee machine and switchblades to take those carbon riding Lycra wearing bell ends out on their bicycles

3. An actually built on compressor would be nice; with front/rear/yoke ports to add a blow-gun for simple drying & tire inflation.

4. I know a guy who has a compressor permanently attached to his GS, it is fitted to the the pannier rack. He just carries a long hose under the seat for when its needed.
    No need to permanently attach pipes & ports to the bike.

5. My dad's Goldwing Aspencade had a built-in compressor back in '86. He never used it either.:D

6. Would be a buyer for a ceramic coffee mug which keeps the coffee hot without needing power.

7. I got a full range of soto camping kit & there titantium 450ml mug keeps hot drinks cosy Ron. Also can recommend klean kanteen for there insulated mugs & drinks carriers.

Is he a paid up member of ukgser (so I can call him a tosser) & I want to see images, John!!

#47 GunZenBomZ, Dec 10, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. TBF tho it would be used every time you washed the multi to clear the f*cking water out of the swingarm!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Fair point. I tried a can of compressed air keyboard cleaner and it didn't work. I was more bothered though by the the little thimble of tar covered chippings I found in there taking the coating off my spring.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Just reminded myself after a few hours riding, I'd like to see military time instead of am/pm.

ie: 16:00

11. GunZenBomz, no mate, or at least I don't think so. He lives in Saarf Afreka.
    Will have to see if I have pictures. That pump got used a lot on a 2 week trip through Lesotho and surrounding areas, pumping tyres up on all the bikes after the dirt stretches once back on tarmac.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  12. How about the most obvious!?

Storage compartment(s) in the fairing!
    If KTM, can fit 2 storage pockets in the fairings, one even with a 12V, onto their naked-turned-sportstouring 2019 Superduke GT, than certainly it must be possible for a bike like a Multistrada.

I mean, when looking at the side panels, there is space to make storage compartments.

Heated seat options?
    Again, the Superduke GT has that option for rider ánd pillion.
    All main competitors have that option too.
    Again, why not the premium priced Italian sports touring bike?

Not a biggie, but I'd love to see a standard Multi with a fuel capacity between 20-30L.
    Maybe a standard multi offered with a 30L tank of the Enduro?
    Or a not-so-Enduro-version with a single sided swingarm from the standard Multi? :)
    The best of both combined into one :)

The display options of the Diavel transferred onto the Multistrada, of course a bit more stretched out.
    I digged the look of the layout of the display on the XDiavel.

That would be about it! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. In the words of the prophet, “Up yours, motherf**ker”

14. Is the name of your prophet "MAMIL" ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information